PDA

View Full Version : Adventures in Babysitting - Molly: Day 1

Jill
05-28-2006, 09:34 PM
Yesterday, at the dog party, Nancy left Molly with us so we can watch her while she is on her European vacation(lucky duck!). As soon as Molly realized that Nancy had left, even though we tried to distract her, she immediately ran over to the gate. Well, Miss Molly is such a teeny bean that she snuck through the gate! :shocked: Um, not once but TWICE! :faint: So, we are having to tie her up on the run that's with the stake in the ground that we used before the fence was done. She's not happy about it.

Cleaning up from the party, we go to empty the trash, turn my back for one minute, and Molly has eaten a hole in the trash bag and is chomping on the remains of Friday nights burritos. :yuck:

The rest of the night was pretty uneventful as everyone was exhausted. Molly did roam around a bit looking for Nancy. But it was better then I thought it was going to be.

She slept soundly in her crate the entire night, not one peep!

Lisa
05-28-2006, 09:46 PM
WOW. that was an eventful first night!! At least Molly is a great place with Bailey and Reese to run around with and I know you and your DH are spoiling the little girl like crazy.

Pictures :please:

K2
05-28-2006, 09:46 PM
I left the part out about her getting through the gate(and peeing all over me!!):rotfl: Glad I wasn't there for the second escape!

Jen
05-31-2006, 02:48 PM
Ah pissbag strikes already! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

No tummy troubles from the burritos? Sounds like you're going to have some interesting adventures....