PDA

View Full Version : Ewwww- a present for Mommy?

Anatresia
06-01-2006, 07:35 AM
The Wienerhausens were sniffing something when I let them out this morning (yes, potty outside has been exciting lately). I called them back in (and they listened- twice in a row now, that that's worked- i think we have a miracle on our hands here.) And I went out to inspect.

I assumed it was a rat, because we have rats in the area thanks to a new garbage can promotion in the town next to us that sent us their rats (yay!) but, sadly, it was a baby bunny! I don't think my guys killed it because they were sniffing it so timidly and there were no bite marks. Maybe they scared it to death- Rigby could have that effect on her prey, I'd say.

They were all happy to have found it for me. Thanks, guys!

Alex's Mom
06-01-2006, 07:44 AM
Are you SURE your two are really dacshies??? :rotfl: coming when called 2 days in a row, giving you prezzies (of the non-scatalogical kind)...miracles indeed!!!

Tex
06-01-2006, 07:58 AM
Man, you've got some interesting puppers on your hands there......sorry to hear about the bunny. That would wake me up pretty fast early in the morning. Can your 2 teach my 2 how to come when I call them? Mine like to ignore mommy!

Jen
06-01-2006, 09:01 AM
Wow, I'm amazed they just sniffed it. We keep seeing a bunny in the same place in Prospect Park and Tasha takes off like a shot after it. Never gets close enough for me to see what would happen if she caught it.

So glad it was not a rat!

catstamm
06-01-2006, 12:27 PM
Mine had the classic doxie selective hearing....Jen Jen is my only one who comes when I call....the other 2 look at me like yeah right mom.

Bella's Mom
06-02-2006, 02:25 PM
Lucky, lucky mommy! :shocked: