PDA

View Full Version : First agility class tonight!!

Linus
06-06-2006, 12:00 AM
Bailey and I started agility tonight under Rena's (TessieMom from another place..) tutelage.

He LOVES it! :cheer2:

He was a little nervous in the tunnel the first time, but then flew through it, and LOVED LOVED LOVED the contacts. I'm going to have one fast little guy on my hands once we start doing trials! :hula1:

I can go out to the field any time I want to practice, so sometime I'll go out in the daylight and take some pictures.

Lisa
06-06-2006, 06:06 AM
That is great Lins! Glad he loves it - another agility superstar on our hands.

Dachshunds RULE.

Tex
06-06-2006, 07:21 AM
I think it's just awsome that people on here actually have dogs that do more than warm their couches (ak,hem.....*hides faces behind hands*)....mine like to play, but on their own terms. We need to do something formal like agility........hum:scratch:

areese
06-06-2006, 07:40 AM
YAY! We love agility :) Hope it goes really well for you!!

catstamm
06-06-2006, 09:49 AM
Hey TEX what's wrong with couch warming??? :rotfl: :rotfl: Agility is great and I wish I had the time and money for it. I get to admire these supstar puppers and I can't wait to actually see a trail one day.
Congratulations Linus....can't wait to see you w/ your first ribbon WOOHOO

Jen
06-06-2006, 10:04 AM
Agility sounds like so much fun, and I think Tasha would do well, EXCEPT she'd get freaky if there were other dogs there....:rolleyes: She hides behind me on walkies every time we pass another dog.

Sounds like Bailey is a natural!! :congrats:

catstamm
06-06-2006, 10:13 AM
Jen, Maybe we could get Tasha and Carlee those little blinders like horses wear :rotfl: :rotfl: I think Carlee would be great athletic wise but she is a nervous nellie too....:confused: