PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for general dachsie care articles

Kerie
12-13-2005, 06:21 PM
Don't forget, at some point, there should be one on disc disease!!! Or maybe just a "sticky" with a list of references. If you can wait a month or 2, I could put something together!

oceangirls
12-13-2005, 08:03 PM
I am sure we could put a sticky together if it is okay with Lisa and Rafi. Although they might be planning to have some links on the home page to www.doxielovers.com as well.

I'd love to have people post links to articles on dachshund health that have been helpful to them! And to anyone who adds a link, please mention the topic of the article in your post - that way it will show up in a search of our archives if anyone is looking for help on a specific subject.

Lisa
12-13-2005, 08:14 PM
Absolutely! I am working on the articles....I didn't want to wait starting the thread because I didn't have them all done yet, but that is one on my list (but it is a HUGE topic) - so I admit it wasn't on of my first ones.

I did provide a dodger's list link in emergeny care under general health, but you are absolutely right that there needs to be a back care article under the general health links.

If you would like to do it, then please PM me, I would LOVE the help!! I am trying to come up with article without the links to other websites, only because I don't want people to have to bounce back and forth when they are looking for information - that also means links need to constantly be checked to make sure they are still valid. I personally get frustrated going to a website only to be linked to other website and then that link is down!

But Kim is also correct, if you have found a topic (with link) useful...please post it! It will help me tremendously for topic information and give me a starting point as well.

I have locked all of the forums, but if anyone thinks something important needs to be added to any of the links, please PM me, I will gladly revise any articles. They are not meant to stop any questions or discussions, just there are there as a starting point for new members or some members that may have an new issue that they just want some quick info.

Patt
12-14-2005, 04:30 AM
Thanks Lisa for posting the link to the Dodgerslist, I think that one is the very best.