PDA

View Full Version : Animal Communicator

laura
06-09-2006, 11:53 AM
Even though we are going to pick out a new dog for Herman, Harold is still very much on our minds. We were so distressed immediately after his passing and disturbed by the way it went down that we contacted two animal communicators. One turned out to be a complete charlatan (she asked a ton of questions and simple regurgitated the information back to us but added flowers and new age words. )

and the other was , well lets say we are considering her reading very strongly as there were numerous things she could not have known. This was the Shaman Animal Communicator that we met in Los Angeles. While her way is different I feel very confident in her session with us.

Having said all that, the bottom line is that he is still gone and it still hurts. we just wanted so desperately to know that he was OK.

Jen
06-09-2006, 01:19 PM
Did the second one tell you how he's doing and where he is?

And just because you're adding a new doxie to the house, doesn't mean you're not missing and loving Harold! We understand. :hug99:

laura
06-09-2006, 01:39 PM
yes she did.

quavec
06-09-2006, 01:47 PM
Everyone needs closure and each person's way of acheiving that is unique. A person's healing time is individual to them and is not something that a wand can make dissappear. A person's methods of dealing with the loss of someone or something are completely diffrent from another's. There is nothing wrong with trying to find a healthy way to heal your pain or to bring more laughter and sunshine into your heart and home. :hug99: I hope whoever and however you choose to find your answers, it leads you closer and closer to happiness again.

Yolanda
06-09-2006, 03:02 PM
Laura,

I hope the second one was able to help bring you peace. We will not talk about the first one it makes me *#@*&.

I personally have used one in the DC area and was very please.

Last year my puppy Wetley was stolen from my home. Naturally I was devasted. Anyhow, Diane RoadCamp, a nationally know animal communicator lives in the DC area and I was able to contact her. Diane was instrumental in the police recovering Wetley. She basically said:

He is within 2 miles east of you.
I see an old white house.
A teenager and his Mom.
She thinks he was "found" running loose.
Post very large signs with his pictures on the stop sign of every side road.
Someone will call you and say where he is.

SHE WAS right, after posting signs we got a call within hours and the police recovered my brat.