PDA

View Full Version : Pippit's Latest Adventure

K2
06-11-2006, 09:39 PM
We went up to the lake today. It was way too cold and windy to go out on the water, so we took a walk around the lake. I decided to go the longer way, past a little farm.

Well, we get within 50 feet of these two cows and Pippit starts crying and pulling and carrying on. We get closer to the cows(there's an electric fence that I won't let Pippit get too close to)and they just look at him and turn their heads. He continues to cry and tries to get closer to them. Finally, one sticks her head over the fence and Pippit and the cow are nose to nose. It was so cute! :hearts: I wished I'd had the camera! (I know, my bad!) They just stand there, sniffing each other for about 5 minutes before I started pulling Pippit away.

I guess he really likes cows!:rotfl:

JanUet
06-11-2006, 09:45 PM
Either that or he thought the Cow was his next RAW meal! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bad Karen for forgetting the camera! :mad:

K2
06-11-2006, 09:50 PM
Either that or he thought the Cow was his next RAW meal! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I thought about that!! He was probably thinking, "Beef, it's what's for dinner":rotfl:

Lisa
06-11-2006, 09:55 PM
Now that's some fresh meat Ma! I think he just liked the cows...we need pictures next time. I bet it was adorable.

LUVMYGUNNER
06-11-2006, 09:58 PM
Did he wear his new shirt??

K2
06-11-2006, 10:06 PM
Did he wear his new shirt??

Nope. Pippit is a closet cross dresser! :ashamed:

HotDogMama
06-12-2006, 01:33 AM
That is so funny!!

We have some right across the street, and they run to the fence when they see her come outside..... she on the other hand is terrified of them and won't shut up long enough to get close enough for a sniff, so back inside we go, but :appl: :appl: to Pippit for being so brave!!!

Tex
06-12-2006, 08:04 AM
I can picture it now in my head.......Pippet and the moo-cow, did he get any fresh milk!???!!!

Jen
06-12-2006, 09:05 AM
Brave Sir Pippit!! Tasha would probably run away!! Next time, please, don't forget the camera!!