PDA

View Full Version : New Vet

Otto'sMom
06-16-2006, 10:29 AM
Dolly has been overdue for her distemper shot for a while (bad mom, I know, but she was in Maryland for the last 6 months while I was underway all the time on the stupid IKE) There's a vet's office less than a mile from my new house so I decided to give them a try.
The prices were very reasonable (to me at least) and the vet and the tech there were very good with Dolly, although he seems to think she has some bassett in her:scratch:. Her dewclaw nail had grown into a donut :( and they were able to cut back to normal. She got a clean bill of health and heartworm meds. It's really nice to have a vet so very close. It's Buddy's turn Tuesday.

As a reward for being so good, Dolly got a plain hamburger from the Burger King (not my choice of places but the only joint in town) and she got the bag fries too.

JanUet
06-16-2006, 10:38 AM
:yay: :congrats: Dolly on a clean bill of health!

:scratch: Not too sure about the burger and F n F's tho! :scratch:
But, since it was a treat.....We will allow it :rotfl:

Otto'sMom
06-16-2006, 10:55 AM
:scratch: Not too sure about the burger and F n F's tho! :scratch:
But, since it was a treat.....We will allow it :rotfl:

:rolleyes: This from the woman feeding her dogs tarts and icecream:rolleyes:

Jen
06-16-2006, 11:04 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I was gonna say, candy apples, milkshakes, etc, puh-leaze! Like Sophie and Casey never get fries??

Glad Dolly had a good checkup!!

Tex
06-16-2006, 12:29 PM
Way to go Dolly!!!!!!!!!! Glad she checked out ok!!!

Bella's Mom
06-16-2006, 02:06 PM
Way to go Dolly!! :cheer2: :banana:

lotsadox
06-16-2006, 03:44 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I was gonna say, candy apples, milkshakes, etc, puh-leaze! Like Sophie and Casey never get fries??

Glad Dolly had a good checkup!!

:ditto:
:rotfl:

quavec
06-16-2006, 04:50 PM
:ditto: here too! :rotfl:

So glad you found a vet near you! And a Burger King too! Have you had anyone take you down the beach yet?

Otto'sMom
06-16-2006, 06:15 PM
No beach yet, but I'm planning on it. Someone showed me the road to take, something like "Menge Avenue" -every time I see that sign, I think it says Mange avenue. I've got to finish ALL my housework before I beach it. Just the doll collection to put up, and before any of you spit your soda at the thought of me having a doll collection, the dolls are called "Living Dead Dolls" and are pretty gruesome.

JanUet
06-16-2006, 06:34 PM
Just the doll collection to put up, and before any of you spit your soda at the thought of me having a doll collection, the dolls are called "Living Dead Dolls" and are pretty gruesome.

Yes! I can vouch for THAT! They are quite something! :shocked: :shocked:

Nothing like the porcelain dolls you were probably thinking!
Way off base there!

Think Chuckie or Bride of Chuckie to get a Mental picture! Perhaps Worse!

I found a pic!
http://www.halloweenonlinemagazine.com/toys/livingdeaddolls/livingdeaddolls.jpg

Patt
06-16-2006, 07:08 PM
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: for Dolly. It's good to hear she is doing so well. :appl:

oceangirls
06-18-2006, 09:45 PM
sounds like a good vet visit and an even better POST-VET CELEBRATION!!

those are some d--- scary dolls!! :faint: