PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one

Yolanda
06-18-2006, 06:42 PM
Can you take a quess on what Jappy (a DRNA foster) did today?

I have all of the dogs outside and I am standing in the yard to make sure everyone tinkles. Jappy walks over to me and lifts his leg and wet on ME!!!!!!!! Then he walks away turns and looks at me as if he is saying .. so what is your problem ... :shocked: :shocked:

I mean last week he bit my ankle and this week he tinkles on my other leg -- what next?
:conf3: :conf3:

lotsadox
06-18-2006, 06:48 PM
I think there's a message here, Yolanda. :lol: Perhaps he's unhappy with his accomodations? :rofl: Wants a better bed and food? :dunno: Who knows? I know that one of our fosters peed on his foster mom whenever he got the chance! Some dogs just aren't bery appreciative. Sort of like kids. :scratch:

Goob
06-18-2006, 06:49 PM
I have no words...... :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

laura
06-18-2006, 06:49 PM
NO, he is claiming you!!! YOu are his and he wants you to know it! A manly man, that one!

oceangirls
06-18-2006, 09:40 PM
hmm... well, my girls use puppy pads and Cassie always has to do her pooping in stages (i.e., she walks around during the process :rolleyes: ). In the morning while I am waiting impatiently for them to go before I leave for work, a few times I have been standing near the pads saying "Go bathroom!!" and looked down just in time before my foot was pooped on!!

So sorry about your foot... and your other foot... see above for what might happen next!! :lol:

Jen
06-19-2006, 01:15 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I think he was probably marking you too!

I was in Central Park one time and looked down to find a pug marking me. I was so busy worrying about how Tasha would react, I didn't notice till it was too late! :faint:

Patt
06-19-2006, 08:33 PM
Sounds like he could be challenging you for the leadership position.

Tex
06-20-2006, 08:38 AM
All previous ideas listed above sound like possibilities........sorry, I'm still picturing this one in my head...:rotfl:

catstamm
06-20-2006, 09:02 AM
From what I understand he is definitly challenging you for the leadership role. Actually not challenging you but taking it..... What to do??? "Hello Cesar?" I'll see what I can find out....

Peteys Mom
06-22-2006, 01:42 PM
It's definitely an "ownership" thing. The last time I took my Dalmation to the vet's, he was very possessive of me, right down to snapping at the vet, to my utter horror. She finally asked me to just get out of his sight, and he was meek as a lamb after that. when she returned him to me, as I was paying the cashier, I felt something toasty warm on my leg (I was wearing jeans, thank God) and looked down to see him liberally marking ME:shocked: He managed to do it two times before I got him out to the car. Notice at the start of this post I said "the last time I took my..."???? I informed my hubby that evening that HE could do those honors next time.

Lee Anne
06-22-2006, 02:18 PM
I'm sorry... but if a dog tried to mark me, he'd end up with about half my foot up his rear. Gross, gross, GROSS! You poor baby! Next time you're in the yard and he's doin' his business, catch his eye, get into your Morphius (From the Matrix) Kung Fu stance, hold your arm out in front of you and move your fingers in a "Bring It SUCKER!!" jesture. :box: