PDA

View Full Version : Old Crate/New Crate

Goob
06-20-2006, 01:50 AM
Well our old crate finally buckled under the weight of the Professor. :rotfl: :rotfl: So today DH picked them up from the Spa (vet) and also bought them a brand new crate. We moved all their pillows/toys etc. into the new crate. What do they want to do?? Sit outside and whine to get into the old (empty) crate! :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

catstamm
06-20-2006, 01:54 AM
Hey they just got that out crate broken in ...what's going on :scratch: Be grateful they aren't like human kids who always want something new...:rotfl:

Bella's Mom
06-23-2006, 02:17 PM
Bella did something similiar when I took her with me back home to Ohio over for Christmas. I had bought her a crate and had it drop shipped to my mom's house. Bella wanted nothing to do with it. It was roomier and had new bedding, nope not having it. I put her blankets that I brought with me in there and finally she went in but she never really liked it. Go figure. I guess our dogs feel change is bad! ha ha

Patt
06-23-2006, 05:41 PM
Some kids are funny, they don't want anything new! Don't give 'em a choice put the old ones out of sight. :rotfl:

LUVMYGUNNER
06-23-2006, 11:38 PM
No pictures of the new crate?

Tex
06-24-2006, 12:52 PM
Yeah, I want pics! Sorry to hear your kids are being...um, difficult.....

Jen
07-05-2006, 02:39 PM
Maybe treats and a fave toy in the new one? We've gone thru 2 sherpa's with Tasha already (dang zippers give out) but fortunately she's not picky.

Chrystyna
07-06-2006, 01:22 PM
I agree with Pat. They're used to the old one, so they want the old one. Remove the old one, so they can't see it and they'll give in and go in to the new one.

lotsadox
07-06-2006, 02:04 PM
Removing the old one is probably the best idea. Our dachsies don't like change, do they? :confused: