PDA

View Full Version : RAW feeders who are traveling to Ohio...

Jill
06-20-2006, 10:55 AM
What are you doing? :confused:

I was thinking about trying the NV freeze dried, but I am not sure.

Does the Sheraton have a fridge in the room?

Lisa
06-20-2006, 01:26 PM
They do have a fridge but it is really small - it would hold their food though.

I am just going to use the NV freeze dried, it is awesome but pricey.

Courtney
06-20-2006, 03:15 PM
How about just going to the grocery store in Ohio? Or bringing along some canned fish? Chrystyna and I just stopped by the store when we went to Buda. We fed them at home Friday, then bought Saturday's meal and let them eat on the hotel floor, haha, and then went home Sunday so they ate Sunday night at home.

JanUet
06-20-2006, 08:43 PM
I'm bringing a bag of Nature's Variety Medallions ( Chicken/Turkey)
I will only need 15 total for my pupperz. Me thinks that K2 is gonna try Pippit on some too!

I can't remember how many medallions are in a bag? I'm thinking 48 but :dunno:

K2
06-20-2006, 08:47 PM
Me thinks that K2 is gonna try Pippit on some too!

Isn't that part of the "room and board" deal???? Wait a minute......what deal? :scratch:

Thanks for feeding Pippit and giving us a place to stay Januet!

Red Haired Girl
06-25-2006, 09:28 AM
I know all of you are seasoned travelers, but one thing I have noticed when traveling with my demons - they don't like the water in some places so I always carry bottled water from home for them. They will not drink the water at MIL's house or from the rest stops on the interstates. Just a heads up. It ticks me off to have to buy them 2.00 a bottle Aquafina if I forget to bring water from home. They do like Aquafina. Snots.

They also prefer their water cold, so we carry a cooler with us.

Jen
07-05-2006, 01:48 PM
I used the freeze dried in Cape Cod and it worked well. I do think it was 48 to a package.