PDA

View Full Version : Update: Apartment Visits

K2
12-15-2005, 08:51 AM
Yesterday, I dropped Pippit off at my parents and moved some stuff. Then went and got him. He did better. We played fetch and he ate dinner. Also, he got lots of treats when he didn't bark at the noises. The place still needs curtains(and furniture)so I'm hoping that will absorb some of the sounds. But he did pretty good! Thanks Mary for the tips!

Lisa
12-15-2005, 09:08 AM
:woohoo:

That is very encouraging! I think it is so wonderful that you are taking all this extra time to make sure that Pippit adjusts to his new enviroment :appl: :appl: :appl: You are such a great mom! :hug99:

Lots more moving :rayz: :rayz: :rayz:

isobelsmom
12-15-2005, 10:02 AM
You are more than welcome! If you have anything else creep up with Mr. Pippit, just let me know and I'll put my behavior/training hat on and get to work! :scratch:

I'm just happy to hear the little man is cooperating with his mama! Have you met the new (man) neighbor with the shepard again? Let me know how that goes! I have faith that all will work out!

Mama S.
12-15-2005, 10:45 AM
Yeaaahhh! SO glad everything is going well with our man Pippit! By the way, have I missed the pics of the new place??!
Sandi

JanUet
12-15-2005, 11:55 AM
YAY! Pippit! what a good lil man! :banana:

I'm sure the transition will be positive!

Did i miss pics of the new place too? :scratch:

lotsadox
12-15-2005, 02:49 PM
That's great! I'm sure when you have rugs and curtains it will help muffle the noises and Pippit will do just fine.

Patt
12-15-2005, 06:41 PM
Good to hear all is going well, :appl: I think Pippit might surprise you and just 'slip' into his new surrounds with very little problems. :banana:

Anatresia
12-15-2005, 08:39 PM
I hope he adjusts quickly!!!! I just love that photo of him in his Santa hat- he's adorable!!!:hearts:

Jen
12-15-2005, 08:43 PM
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: Well done! Nice to know its going so smoothly. Its something I'll need to deal with this coming March so I've been reading with interest!

Goob
12-15-2005, 08:47 PM
As long as our Pippit is with his mutter I think he'll be fine! :appl: For taking extra care getting him acquainted with his new home.