PDA

View Full Version : Trixie's 1st Retail Experience!

Da Brat
06-22-2006, 10:26 PM
Well, I finally took Trixie to PetSmart tonight! She did alright. Really really wanted to play wif all da oder puppies, especially this GIANT 7 month old Great Dane, who's head is bigger than her whole body!! Her poor little nose was going nuts! So many smells so little time! The people kept freaking her out, but I made sure to tell every single one of them her story and how horrible puppy mills are!! She even got some new toys, a mini Bobo and A pink puppy kong as the big ones were just a little too big for her. And we got the goop to go in it, some treats, and a zoom groom.
Then we went to Petland to get kitty food and dog food. I got Nutro small bites for small breeds or something like that and a can of nutro wet food. Was sure to tell everybody at Petland her story as well!!
By the time we left Petland she was all tuckered out so we came home.
Mixed the wet in with the kibble and I thought she was gonna eat the bowl!! Now she's napping!
All in all we had an alright time! We'll keep working on it. :hearts:

Goob
06-22-2006, 10:47 PM
:glitter: I'll take alright!!! Awesome!!! Kiss your tired girl for me.

Patt
06-22-2006, 11:14 PM
Wow, that was a big day for her. I'm glad all went well. :appl:

Da Brat
06-22-2006, 11:23 PM
Yeah! I was sooooo proud of her!! She wimpered at Petsmart once, but that was only cause she wanted to go sniff this dog and I wouldn't let her cause her family didn't look very friendly!
If the weather is decent when I get off tomorrow, we are gonna go to the park. It's not a dog park, just a regular ole park for a bit. :crossfingers: Hopefully that'll go well too!!

Tex
06-23-2006, 08:36 AM
So glad to hear that her shopping experience went well....that reminds me, we need to go to PetSmart too, gotta make a list.........

Jen
06-23-2006, 08:56 AM
Sounds like she did very well. If you take her over to meet Da Herd, we gotta have pics! Hope you can go to the park today. Tasha loooooves the park. Will roll in the grass for as long as we let her.