PDA

View Full Version : OHIO- Final Roll Call

Anatresia
06-23-2006, 03:30 PM
I think it will be fun to actually meet all of you IN PERSON, after having gotten to know you via the DLC. And I can't wait to meet your puppers in person! (I have a feeling I will be in :hearts: with all of them and want to take them all home with me!)

So here's who is going (that I know of):

Tracy, Tracy's sister (Kim) and mother (Sue), with Butters & Rigby
Lisa and Rafi, with Pogo and Pixel
Linsey, with Bailey (?)
Becca, with Buddy
Karen, with Pippit
Nancy, with Molly
Jill, with Bailey and Reese
Janet and Doug, with Casey and Sophie
Kim (?)
Karen (Goob) with Snooter
Dana and Steve(?), with Moose & Oreo
Tanya and John(?), with Peaches and Piper

If you are going and your name is NOT on this list, please post here and let us know!!!

Fluffy
06-23-2006, 03:41 PM
Sadly, Heidi is NOT going. She will not only try to eat everyone's dogs, but their owners too. :sosad: Instead, she will get to try to eat Abel's cats all weekend :rotfl:

Lisa
06-23-2006, 03:57 PM
I *think* Beckie is going and Susan F. & Yolanda will be there for sure.

I am SO darn excited to meet all of you.

Irminsul
06-23-2006, 05:35 PM
I think it will be fun to actually meet all of you IN PERSON, after having gotten to know you via the DLC. And I can't wait to meet your puppers in person! (I have a feeling I will be in :hearts: with all of them and want to take them all home with me!)

So here's who is going (that I know of):

Tracy, Tracy's sister (Kim) and mother (Sue), with Butters & Rigby
Lisa and Rafi, with Pogo and Pixel
Linsey, with Bailey (?)
Becca, with Buddy
Karen, with Pippit
Nancy, with Molly
Jill, with Bailey and Reese
Janet and Doug, with Casey and Sophie
Kim (?)
Karen (Goob) with Snooter
Dana and Steve(?), with Moose & Oreo
Tanya and John(?), with Peaches and Piper
Katja with Rieke and Tinki

If you are going and your name is NOT on this list, please post here and let us know!!!

JanUet
06-23-2006, 06:15 PM
I am SO darn excited to meet all of you.

:scratch: Does that INCLUDE me? :scratch:

oceangirls
06-23-2006, 06:15 PM
I will be there! You can remove the (?) by my name. I will be pupper-less though :( I've been told I may borrow Pixel :cheer2:

Yolanda
06-23-2006, 06:21 PM
I am coming so add me with my crew to the list.

Yolanda - GOOSEMan, Sassy, Duckie, Wetley (I think).

Beckie is also coming (straight from a dog show).

April - DoxieDelights will be there as a vendor.

JanUet
06-23-2006, 06:27 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHRIEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Gooseman is coming! The Gooseman is Coming!

:banana20: :banana20: :banana20: :banana20:

Yolanda
06-23-2006, 07:03 PM
GEE JanUet - show a little excitement will you

GOOSEMan is like Bank Card commerical -- I never leave home (to a dog event) without him.

Tanya
06-23-2006, 07:58 PM
We will be there! :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

Oh look Janeut! I ALREADY met GOOSEMan! :nana:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/pipsqueak21/DachshundPicnic8.jpg

Actually, Yolanda and GOOSEMan were the first DLC members we ever met way back in Sept. 04! Here's Yolanda with Peaches.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/pipsqueak21/DachshundPicnic7.jpg

BTW, Is Linsey bringing Bailey? If not, you are responsible for PnP in the back seat! :D

K2
06-23-2006, 08:24 PM
Unless something has changed, Nancy and Molly won't be coming. :sosad:

Linus
06-23-2006, 08:28 PM
BTW, Is Linsey bringing Bailey? If not, you are responsible for PnP in the back seat! :D

Linsey may be bringing Bailey if she ever remembers to call American Airlines during business hours to tell them...

And yes, that warranted a 3rd person perspective...it irks me that I only remember at 9:00 at night!

YES!!! PnP in the back seat!!! :woohoo: Don't be jealous, everyone!!

JanUet
06-23-2006, 09:29 PM

:spy: *checks around to make sure NOBODY is looking*
Grabs Tanya for a quick :hug99: and then.....:buttkick:
I now, have the pic and I am keeping it! :hearts: :hearts:

You better keep an eye on the GOOSEman......He just might be coming home with me! :D :fh:

Yolanda.....you look like your in need of a Thong!? :lol:

Goob
06-23-2006, 09:32 PM
I shall not reveal which pupper I'm bringing!!! :nana1:

Yolanda
06-23-2006, 11:34 PM
JanUet Dear.

Wearing a Thong is what caused the look of distress on my face -- NOT. :duh: GOOSEMan is such an spoiled rotten dog no one would be able to stand him more than a few hours.

MIDWEST Doxie Fest Sept 04 was a good day. Not only did I meet Tanya and Peaches, Becki Decker was there and it was the first night I saw and held my "brattypants", aka Wetley. :hearts:

catstamm
06-23-2006, 11:59 PM
Wow ...I'm Jealous!!!! No one wants to come to sunny San Diego in July :sosad: Have a great time everyone.....:hearts:

Rafi
06-24-2006, 12:16 AM
YAY!!!!!!

Last years picnic was fun, and this year is going to be even more fun!!! Will get to meet all the hoomans and puppers and have fun with them. I'm saving a special hug for Gooseman!!!

Hmmm I wonder if Yolanda would notice if I swapped Gooseman with Pixel? :scratch:

JanUet
06-24-2006, 08:12 AM
Never mind Yolanda noticing Rafi!

I WILL NOTICE! That Gorgeous Man is coming home with ME! :hissy:

Jen
06-24-2006, 09:35 AM
:hissy: :mad4: :sad1: :sad125: :sad2: :sad3:

Laurie' s Dachshunds
06-24-2006, 09:45 AM
I will take Pixel!!! But you' ll have to come to VA 'cos
I can' t make it to Ohio :sosad:

oceangirls
06-24-2006, 10:13 AM
Wearing a Thong is what caused the look of distress on my face -- NOT. :duh:

You Go, Girl!!! :woohoo:

Would y'all PLEASE stop giving away/trying to steal Pixel ~ at least until the picnic is over? I need a small, noisy, spotted dog nearby to prevent withdrawal symptoms!!!

Laurie' s Dachshunds
06-24-2006, 10:27 AM
But I want him :hissy: I want him :hissy: I want him!!!

Yolanda
06-24-2006, 06:28 PM
Would y'all PLEASE stop giving away/trying to steal Pixel ~ at least until the picnic is over? I need a small, noisy, spotted dog nearby to prevent withdrawal symproms!!!

Sounds to me like you are describing Wetley aka Sir Brattypants. He is small, spotted and very noisy. I would gladly share him with anyone (OK lets say resonable responsible) person for the weekend.

Fluffy
06-24-2006, 08:35 PM
Anyone who wants can have Buddy b/c I'm stealing Bailey!!!!!!!!!!

Linus
06-24-2006, 09:03 PM
Anyone who wants can have Buddy b/c I'm stealing Bailey!!!!!!!!!!

OH NO YOU AREN"T!!! He's MY little man!!!

Fluffy
06-24-2006, 09:07 PM
We'll see about that!! "Here, Bai, destuff all the stuffties you want!" Muahahahahahaha

Linus
06-24-2006, 09:17 PM
We'll see about that!! "Here, Bai, destuff all the stuffties you want!" Muahahahahahaha

He gets all the stuffies he wants!!!! Try again, madam!

Rafi
06-25-2006, 12:07 AM
Never mind Yolanda noticing Rafi!

I WILL NOTICE! That Gorgeous Man is coming home with ME! :hissy:

The Gooseman switch bate was just to distract you, while I swipe Casey!!!!

Rafi
06-25-2006, 12:10 AM
Hmmm :scratch: it seems everybody is wanting everyone elses Doxie's at this picnic, should be interesting. However anyone who wants to babysit pixel will feel sorry at 5:00am. :evilgrin:

oceangirls
06-25-2006, 07:36 AM
However anyone who steals pixel will feel sorry at 5:00am. :evilgrin:

Good, he can wake Cassie up and she can see what it feels like for a change :evilgrin:

K2
06-25-2006, 07:49 AM
Sounds to me like you are describing Wetley aka Sir Brattypants. He is small, spotted and very noisy. I would gladly share him with anyone (OK lets say resonable responsible) person for the weekend.

I hope I'm a reasonable person!! I can't wait to get my hands on the adorable Brattypants!! :hearts:

oceangirls
06-25-2006, 07:54 AM
Must be something about small, spotted dogs that makes them noisy :scratch: I can't wait to meet them!:cheer2:

DoxieDiva
06-26-2006, 12:07 PM
Okay, Steve & I will definitely be there. Beckie & I will arrive Friday evening straight from a dog show in Wauseon, Ohio (Toledo area). Steve is driving up from Cincy to meet us. Lori & Mark are also coming up on Friday evening. Some of our other friends are coming too and all of us are staying at the Days Inn Kent. I know for sure that Moose & Oreo are coming (since they will be at the dog show with me), but haven't decided if anyone is coming up with Steve yet.

As for small, spotted, loud dogs......I think Beckie will have enough of them for everyone :shocked: Just don't joke about the dog-napping thing. We had enough of THAT last year!

It's gonna be a busy week for Beckie & Lori & I....Show in Lebanon, OH on Thursday & Friday of this week. One in Lima, OH on Sat, Sun & Mon. Small break, then one in Wauseon, OH on Thurs & Fri, then picnic on Saturday! Whew.....I'm tired already. AND BECKIE is driving up here on Wednesday, staying at Lori's on Weds & Thurs night. Moving to Lima site on Fri night. Driving HOME to Indiana on Monday night....swapping RV for Van, then turning around and coming BACK to Cincy on Wednesday so we can go to Wauseon! YIKES! She's gonna be one whipped puppy! LOL

Anatresia
06-26-2006, 12:16 PM
it seems like we have a pretty nice crowd! this is very exciting!

Lisa
06-26-2006, 12:24 PM
:cheer2: :cheer2: Yaaay Dana, I am really happy you are going to be there too! It will be great to see Lori and meet all your hubbies as well :yay: :yay:

I am so excited!!

DoxieDiva
06-26-2006, 12:44 PM
I'm excited to see you and Rafi again too! R U ready for the Margueritas?????
:rotfl:

Romandachs
06-27-2006, 06:47 PM
I'm excited to see you and Rafi again too! R U ready for the Margueritas?????
I AM!! Or maybe a HUGE Pina Colada :D
Are we goona do the SAME resturant?? Boy the food was good, the company was good, the drinks were good, the memories...PRICELESS. I think we should FILL the place this year and shut'r down again..LOL
Okay so this is how it has been and how it is going to be....
Sherry and I left last Tuesday night (actually Wednesday morning since it was after midnight when we left) to head for the Valparaiso, IN shows, we got home yesterday, early evening. I will leave tomarrow to head to the Lebanon, OH shows, which are Thursday and Friday. I will meet up with Sherry and Laura there, then on Friday evening we will head north, up to the Lima, OH shows, we will show on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I will get back home on likely Tuesday, only to leave again on (in the Van this time) on Wednesday and head to Dana's, we will head up to Wausen, OH (near Toledo) and she, I or both will show Moose and Oreo on Tursday and Friday, then we will head over to Kent, OH for the picnic on Saturday. I will no dount, be beat up come the picnic time, so if you see me sleeping in a chair at the picnic, or even standing up for that matter, don't be too suprised! We plan to take our pups to two different matches during these shows too! I have no idea who I will bring to the picnic. I should bring Homer, that boy just never got out enough and he has serious issues with meeting new folks, it might be good for him to be held by many, many people. He is really a submissive dog, but barks like he is gonna chew your arm off if you give him a chance..LOL. Well they have to all fit in the van too, with Dana, Moose and Mr O.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Linus
06-27-2006, 07:20 PM
Ok....due to some gentle coaxing by Lisa, I called American Airlines and......

JanUet
06-27-2006, 07:28 PM
And what?

YOU can't do that to us! I'm telling! :hissy:

MAMA!
Send LINUS to the TIMEOUT CHAIR!

K2
06-27-2006, 07:32 PM
That's not fair Lins!!!:hissy:

Tell us, tell us, tell us!!!!!

Linus
06-27-2006, 07:42 PM
You really want to know????

ok....

Bailey is coming!!!! :cheer2:

Watch your fingers, he's a snapper!

K2
06-27-2006, 07:44 PM
Yay!!!:cheer2: :banana: I can't wait to meet him(and you of course!)

Anatresia
06-27-2006, 07:50 PM
This is GREAT! I can't wait!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Tanya
06-27-2006, 07:51 PM
Bailey is coming!!!! :cheer2:
Bailey is coming? I don't know if we have room in the car?! :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

J/K! Yay! Bailey is coming!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Anatresia
06-27-2006, 07:58 PM
Let's turn our attentions to Jen, now! Why aren't you going???

Rafi
06-27-2006, 08:12 PM
It is great that so many are able to come, and for those who can't for various reasons, there is always next years picnic.

Goob
06-27-2006, 10:16 PM
I have searched high and low and can't find my ininary printout. In fact I can't remember what airlines. Do you guys think if I call all the airlines they'll give me my flight info over the phone? I'm starting to panic. :shocked:

oceangirls
06-27-2006, 11:04 PM
I have searched high and low and can't find my ininary printout. In fact I can't remember what airlines. Do you guys think if I call all the airlines they'll give me my flight info over the phone? I'm starting to panic. :shocked:

Ummmm, did you put it on a credit card? Can you check your statement? Did they happen to send you a confirmation e-mail when you made the reservation?

Goob
06-27-2006, 11:09 PM
Did they happen to send you a confirmation e-mail when you made the reservation?

YEs and I can't find the email! Nor the printed copy. I just don't understand how this happens to me. I lost my debit card last week too. :duh:

Romandachs
06-28-2006, 12:39 AM
We will be there! :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

Oh look Janeut! I ALREADY met GOOSEMan! :nana:

Actually, Yolanda and GOOSEMan were the first DLC members we ever met way back in Sept. 04! Here's Yolanda with Peaches.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/pipsqueak21/DachshundPicnic7.jpg

BUT YOU MET ME THERE TOO!! And I held Peaches (just didn't know who you was at the time, you also met rigs, annie, britt, JACK, etc there as well I think you took pics of the puppy pile :D

Lisa
06-28-2006, 06:03 AM
Oh geez Goob!!

1) Go to your inbox - on the "find" tab, type AIR, or TRAVEL - that should really narrow your search. Even try searching the Airport name. Do you have a "do not delete" tab that you put important emails in? Have you been getting any airline spam recently?

2) If that doesn't work phone your credit card company, tell them you are looking for your airfare purchased Jan / Feb to PA. It will have the name of the carrier on it.

3) Did you not have to phone them to make tell them about Snooter?

4) Did you purchase your ticket directly from the airline or through a third party (ie., travelosity?)

You will find the ticket, don't hit the :panic: yet! When are you supposed to leave?

DoxieDiva
06-28-2006, 10:41 AM
Hey Beckie....I have a puppy herd picture from last year!!!

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g294/dawiley1/puppiesgalore.jpg

and one of the Puppy Pile!

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g294/dawiley1/Puppypile-05picnicbig.jpg

DoxieDiva
06-28-2006, 10:42 AM
WAIT! That first one is NOT at the picnic! That is at a show....I think when I first met Mooseman!

Dana

Lisa
06-28-2006, 11:11 AM
I have some from last year too -

Susan F (okay, I cut her off) & Ilsa
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid177/ped9e8c17c36bde3a617617a40a1a8f5d/f35138c4.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid177/pc65263a2c520316aea81bcf8b3269b40/f35138b2.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid177/p8ae000a8b6a319cbd116dfd0727c09b8/f35138a1.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid177/p201881691e27a15b8dabea1a2f2a2297/f351389b.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid177/pd23c36989897d6f0a8136ba9fd94b97d/f351388e.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid177/p0dc4c712af5a4564b229b1660c2a0858/f3513885.jpg

Anatresia
06-28-2006, 11:18 AM
OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Puppy piles!!!! Is that cute one Bobby Sox? I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

Lisa
06-28-2006, 11:41 AM
Yes, that's Bobby Sox, I was so in love with her!

Anatresia
06-28-2006, 11:57 AM
Those piebalds steal my heart. I'll be in trouble next Saturday!

Yolanda
06-28-2006, 12:21 PM
The way he has been acting lately, I am about ready to just give you BrattyPants.

The young guy is 2.5 and is totally house trained. Yesterday, he was out side for a little while and walked back into the house stright to my steps going to the couch and whizzed a long one. :duh: :duh: So, I get out the cleaner and OrdorBan and he goes back and whizzes on the other side. Before I could get it cleaned two of the triplets let go also.

When oh when will the terriable two be over.

DoxieDiva
06-28-2006, 12:53 PM
Well Yolanda.....you must have named him "WETley" for a reason!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Romandachs
07-03-2006, 09:39 PM
When oh when will the terriable two be over.
Well Yolanda, Since Bratty Pants won't even be TWO until August 13th, I would say the Terrible Twos are going to last, well.....about another YEAR! :D
Soooooo, Who I am I bringing......
Missy Ann (unless she comes along with Auntie Lori and Unca Mark), Miss Mon, Milano, Coal, Miss Naughty, Homer, Maggie, Dirks, Suiter, Indy, Dylan, Elvis, Tyme, Noel, Pumkin, Cookie, Gracie, Charity, Hope and I am taking care of Crosby for Sherry. Well anyway, that is who will be at the RV in the Campground, along with Truffles and her babies. I guess I will have as many with me at the picnic that I can fit into someones vehicle when I hitch a ride over to the park :D

Rae
07-05-2006, 09:42 AM
*pout*
Ya'll have a wonderful time.
*pout*
I will be *pout* thinking of you all and hope *jealous* that you enjoy seeing one another and *grrrrr* visiting and *pout* getting a face with a name and *dammitman* having all those wonderful stories that only shared memories can make.
:sosad:

Jen
07-05-2006, 10:32 AM
Rae, you and I will be holding down the fort, since I don't get to go either. :sosad:

Rae
07-05-2006, 10:45 AM
Rae, you and I will be holding down the fort, since I don't get to go either. :sosad:

*in a small whiney pouty annoying voice* but Jennnnnnnnnn.... I don't wannnnnnnnna hold down the forrrrrrrttttt... I wannnnnnna goooooooo...."

Anatresia
07-05-2006, 11:09 AM
It's almost here!!!! I am soooooo excited! I think I'll start packing today!

I am sorry for those of you who aren't going- I know your pain- I wasn't able to go last year because I was getting married that weekend. :sosad: It was a hard choice, but I went with the wedding.

Rae
07-05-2006, 11:13 AM
I am sorry for those of you who aren't going- I know your pain- I wasn't able to go last year because I was getting married that weekend. :sosad: It was a hard choice, but I went with the wedding.

good choice. Am not sure even wonderful Paul would have understood had you rescheduled the Big Day so you could go to the Doxie Picnic.

Have a blast, all of you. :hearts:

Jen
07-05-2006, 11:24 AM
Do have fun all of you and make sure to take TONS of pics and video!!

Think of Rae and I cryin cause we're missing all the fun.

HotDogMama
07-05-2006, 11:31 AM
I'll be here too, grumblin and rumblin with the best of em!! :hissy:

Rae
07-05-2006, 11:59 AM
I'll be here too, grumblin and rumblin with the best of em!! :hissy:

yeah, but at least you have a very important "project" you are working on !!

Fluffy
07-05-2006, 03:49 PM
See one should not fib and say they are not going when they actually are.......one of my employees had surgery and as of yesterday, I was almost not going to be able to go!! Luckily the other girl is being great about it and has offered to work a double shift (not a fun thing on a Saturday!) if we can't find coverage!! :woohoo: for Jess!!!!

Goob
07-05-2006, 04:00 PM
YAY Bex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it would work out A-OK.

Anatresia
07-05-2006, 04:23 PM
That's great, Bex!

How are we all going to know where to meet up? Will we have a big old DLC sign? I don't want to wander through the park, and potentially past some of you, looking for you and not knowing who you are because I've never met you in person!!!

Maybe we should dig up that old human photos thread and study..:rotfl:

Lisa
07-05-2006, 04:27 PM
Tracy, I'll be there Friday night, I'll PM you my hotel info. We will find each other no problem. I will have my eyes out for Butters!!

We don't need to know the humans, we all know the dogs. Last year Tanya, John and Peaches came out of the elevator, I squealed - PEACHES, then it was like...."oh, hi....you must me Tanya, I'm Lisa"

Fluffy
07-05-2006, 04:43 PM
I'm gettin all giddy!! I was talking w/ a customer today when I realized I pick Goob up....TOMORROW!! :woohoo: I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Rae
07-05-2006, 05:19 PM
YAY Bex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it would work out A-OK.
ummm didja find your ticket, oh optimistic one???

Goob
07-05-2006, 05:21 PM
YUP!!! I did find it. Whew. :rotfl:

Rae
07-05-2006, 05:24 PM
that will help. Ya'll have a wunnerful time.

Rafi
07-05-2006, 09:40 PM
That's great, Bex!

How are we all going to know where to meet up? Will we have a big old DLC sign? I don't want to wander through the park, and potentially past some of you, looking for you and not knowing who you are because I've never met you in person!!!

Maybe we should dig up that old human photos thread and study..:rotfl:

Well lets see....DLC Shirts will be your first clue :) and this little squeeky dog called Pixel and he's Grumpy Brother Pogo. :)

Goob
07-05-2006, 09:46 PM
Well lets see....DLC Shirts will be your first clue :) and this little squeeky dog called Pixel and he's Grumpy Brother Pogo. :)

I will have my DLC shirt and cap! We'll all know each other by our stunningly good lucking puppers. DLC puppers are the best looking!!

Yolanda
07-06-2006, 06:27 AM
I'm easy to spot. The cranky old lady with the large red/green dog stroller with probaly 6 dogs in tow. You will probably find me around the DRNA booth a good bit of time. Since I in charge of fundraising I have to keep an eye on what new merchandise needs to be put up.

I have some really neat new doxie items so please check us out.

Anatresia
07-06-2006, 09:12 AM
Oh yeah, the DLC shirts! That's a big giveaway!

I am hoping my new one arrives. My old one makes me feel like a stripper- it's WAAAAYYYYY too tight in the chestical area. You all warned me, but I didn't listen. Now I'm on pins and needles for the return!

SusanF
07-07-2006, 05:15 PM
Tracy, I'll be there Friday night, I'll PM you my hotel info. We will find each other no problem. I will have my eyes out for Butters!!

We don't need to know the humans, we all know the dogs. Last year Tanya, John and Peaches came out of the elevator, I squealed - PEACHES, then it was like...."oh, hi....you must me Tanya, I'm Lisa"

OMG Lisa I did the same thing with Peaches! LOL I recognized the dress she had on!

I wasn't able to get a DLC shirt :( but will have on a grey tshirt with a pic of a dachsie on it and it says God Bless America. Also Apollo, our Sheltie will be with Paul & I. Can't miss Paul either...handsome guy with full silver beard and hair!

Da Brat
07-07-2006, 09:00 PM
Ya'll PLEASE tell me my mom is gonna surprise me tomorrow with plane tickets!!

I am sooooo incredibly depressed that we can't go... mostly because mom was a chicken and didn't ask Jamie and then we find out he prolly would have given us the money back when we could of gotten them cheap!!! :|:hissy: :sad1: :sad2: :sad3: :mad4: :oops: