PDA

View Full Version : Do you realize.....

K2
06-30-2006, 06:50 AM
that one week from today, we'll be heading to(or getting to head to)Ohio!!!:banana: :cheer2: Jill, Bailey, Reeese, Pippit and I will be on the road by now. I can't believe it's only a week away!!! And I am so excited!!! I can't wait to meet everyone and I really can't wait to begin causing trouble with some of you(you know who you are)~in person!!!

Tex
06-30-2006, 07:09 AM
I'm going to have to endure a lot of excitement here huh? I wanna go :hissy: :mad1: :hissy: :mad1: :hissy: (next year.....I'm going next year!)

Anatresia
06-30-2006, 07:49 AM
Awwww!!! We're not going until Saturday!!! Now I wish I'd gone a day early so I could hang out with you guys an extra night!

Maybe it's best for Rigby that it's only one night. This is probably going to stress her out something fierce.:rotfl:

I seriously can't wait!!!

Yolanda
06-30-2006, 08:01 AM
You're right. Today is friday. YIPPEE!!!

DoxieDiva
06-30-2006, 08:58 AM
I was just thinking about that this morning. I can't wait to see everyone! I'm very excited & so is BECKIE! As a matter of fact I was just visiting with a certain Miss Naughty last night....and she told me to whisper HELLO to someone.....YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!! :hearts:

Oreo & Moose were in a puppy match last night. O did fabulous (Sherry won the Best in Breed, but she says Oreo should have won it!) Moose was a freakin' BRAT!!!!!!! Doesn't help that Mama's not very good at this thing yet!!! But Beckie & Sherry are teachin' me...slow but sure!

Beckie currently has TWENTY-TWO dogs with her....add my two to the mix & when we get to the picnic we will have...TWENTY-FOUR dogs with us!!! YIKES!!!! Are you guys ready for that one???? We will be there sometime Friday evening.

I predict that Beckie's most popular list will be: Thyme, Pumpkin Pie (O's sister), Dierks Bentley, and of course Truffles Babies!!!! OH...and Miss Naughty of course!

Jen
06-30-2006, 09:21 AM
Karen and Jill, how about swinging down to NYC to pick up a hitchhiker? ;)

I will have to try to come next year!! DH will worry that I'm kidnapped by a cult and not coming back....

Laurie' s Dachshunds
06-30-2006, 09:26 AM
I can' t go, but I know you guys will take LOTS of PICS!!!!!
Do you guys know if you will be able to log on DLC there?

DoxieDiva
06-30-2006, 10:18 AM
I won't be able to from the park (no wireless service), but I can from the hotel room!!! Beckie will have her camera & between us we'll get you guys updated ASAP....of course if have 1 too many margueritas after the picnic, we may be delayed in the update! :rotfl:

K2
06-30-2006, 03:31 PM
Karen and Jill, how about swinging down to NYC to pick up a hitchhiker? ;)

I will have to try to come next year!! DH will worry that I'm kidnapped by a cult and not coming back....

I so wish you were coming Jen!!! We can always fit another person and pup!! :)

JanUet
06-30-2006, 05:22 PM
:scratch: what is this Ohio Place that everyone is SO excited about? :scratch:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I AM SO VERY EXCITED! :banana: :cheer2:

Can hardly wait to get into some Trouble with the "Other" Trouble makers!
Who do you think will be the first person warned about their beahvioUr? :scratch: :rolleyes: :angel7:

Linus
06-30-2006, 05:26 PM
:scratch: what is this Ohio Place that everyone is SO excited about? :scratch:

:rotfl: :rotfl: I AM SO VERY EXCITED! :banana: :cheer2:

Who do you think will be the first person warned about their beahvioUr? :scratch: :rolleyes: :angel7:

YOU! That is...if you pee on us all when you meet us like you said you would. Still have to buy that wet suit...:scratch:

K2
06-30-2006, 05:31 PM

YOU!!!

Unless Goob sets the place on fire...but then you can just pee on it........:rotfl: :rotfl:

Fluffy
06-30-2006, 07:02 PM
Guys I have some really really bad news. I just found out that I have to work the WHOLE WEEKEND. Looks like Goob will be driving out by heself to Ohio :sosad: I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bummed out and mad and have I mentioned I HATE my job?@?!?!? :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

Fluffy
06-30-2006, 07:05 PM
Oh........by the way.............

SIKE

I am SOOOOOOOOO excited and I cannot wait!! Goob and I will be rolling up in our Beverly Hillbillies automobile around sometime around 7ish or so if I have done my calculations correctly. The Prof did not help me so dont' be surprised if I'm off. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I cannot WAIT! I cant' believe its really next week!!!!!!!!

lizzieb38
06-30-2006, 08:34 PM
I'm going to have to endure a lot of excitement here huh? I wanna go :hissy: :mad1: :hissy: :mad1: :hissy: (next year.....I'm going next year!)

:ditto: and a few more:pout: :mad2: :sad125: You girls/guys and pupper babers have a great time without us. Take lots of pics!!

Goob
06-30-2006, 09:22 PM
YOU!!!

Unless Goob sets the place on fire...but then you can just pee on it........:rotfl: :rotfl:

Unless Goob sets the place on fire!?
I thought we were ordering pizzas or eathing out! :rotfl:

K2
06-30-2006, 09:43 PM
Unless Goob sets the place on fire!?
I thought we were ordering pizzas or eathing out! :rotfl:

I have faith in you Goob. If there's a way, you'll find it. :rotfl:

Goob
06-30-2006, 09:49 PM
The good news is I found my flight info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

I called the airlines and the dog I'm bringing (it's a secret) has a reservation.

It was pretty funny because I was messing with the guy:

Me: Yes I have an upcoming trip and I'd like to bring my dog
Airline Man: What kind of dog
Me: Dachshund, do you know what that is?
Airline Man: Yes
Me: A wiener dog
Airlineman: I know
Me: She's a miniture
Ariline Man: OK
Me: Do you need her name?
Airline Man: No
Me: Does she need ID?

Fluffy
06-30-2006, 09:51 PM
And i KNOW if he had said yes, you would have made her a CA id!!!!!! :rotfl: that's what makes it even more funny!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

K2
06-30-2006, 09:55 PM

She???? Or are you messing with us???

oceangirls
06-30-2006, 09:56 PM
I LOVE reading your dialogues, Karen. I laugh at every one you post :lol:.

But... if you are bringing a dachshund who is miniature and a "she"... it is still really a secret? :scratch: or - are you messing with us too??!:sosad:

edit: K2 beat me with that logic!

Goob
06-30-2006, 09:59 PM
She???? Or are you messing with us???

:duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: There goes that secret!

Fluffy
06-30-2006, 10:03 PM
Ok Goob, you can NEVER keep a secret...do we spill the beans on the REAL car or make 'em wait?!?!

oceangirls
06-30-2006, 10:05 PM
hey... she could still be messing with us... or she could change her mind (and just tell Airline Guy the wiener dog got a little bigger and grew a beard)
:conf4:

Linus
06-30-2006, 10:08 PM
Oh Goob....honey, it hasn't been a secret for a long time....:lol:

Fluffy
06-30-2006, 10:16 PM
http://www.km77.com/marcas/ford/mustang_05/0primera/med/04.jpg

Goob
07-01-2006, 09:35 AM
That's right kiddies, Bex and I got a Stang!!! :party2:

JanUet
07-01-2006, 11:38 AM
The good news is I found my flight info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

I called the airlines and the dog I'm bringing (it's a secret) has a reservation.

It was pretty funny because I was messing with the guy:

Me: Yes I have an upcoming trip and I'd like to bring my dog
Airline Man: What kind of dog
Me: Dachshund, do you know what that is?
Airline Man: Yes
Me: A wiener dog
Airlineman: I know

Does this mean that the Prof had a sex change operation? :conf4:

I'm happy with either Snooter or the Prof :hearts: :hearts:
Do you think that the airlines would check to see that you brought the correct gender of dog?

I can just see it now! Um....Excuse me Miss..this dog has a Tally Whacker not a Vajayjay like you said :lol: