View Full Version : Jadaa & Aurora visit da woom of doom

Mama S.
07-01-2006, 01:30 PM
Off to see the doc this morning. Jadaa has started her summer allergy non stop chewing at her hiney thing and the lovely Miss A has picked up on it also. Both were looked over to make sure that it wasn't anything else - J has a bald spot about the size of a dime just from her non stop chewing last night. I tried everything I Had - allergy shampoo, cool compresses - do not know what triggered it soo fast but we got straight to the vet PDQ this morning. SHe has lost weight (thanks raw diet!) and talked A LOT of smack when a Pitt came from the back!!!
Aurora weighed in at exactly 15 pounds - she needs to trim maybe a pound off. Gotta tell her Daddy to stop the snacks. Thought they were gonna have to muzzle her for her shot. When Jamie (Hershey's fav vet tech) tried to look at her head Aurora went nuts growling.... :wtf: Guess I got 2 vishimus beasties in my household.
Both ended up needing allergy shots then the 8 pack of Revolution - Goodbye $200..... Oh well! I coulda spent it on da brat :rotfl: :rotfl:
Otherwise both are healthy!!!
Mama

Tex
07-01-2006, 01:33 PM
Glad everything seemed to turn out ok. I hear ya on the bye-bye $$$$$$ issue. Give da pups a big :hug99: for surviving da woom of doom!

HotDogMama
07-01-2006, 03:10 PM
:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: lots of rays for the little baldie spots, "congrats" on the weight loss!!

Molly has been scratchin all week, she's gettin an oatmeal bath tonight.... I bet she will be thrilled :rolleyes:

Patt
07-02-2006, 03:49 AM
This is a very bad year for dog allergies, lots of clients in today with their dogs scratching. Trixie is going to the vet on Monday for the itchies.

Good to hear Jadaa & Aurora are doing okay, :cheer2: :cheer2: for losing weight.
I hope the injections will give them some relief soon. :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

K2
07-02-2006, 07:10 AM
Glad everything went well. :appl: Great job on the weight loss!! Hope they get some itch relief. :crossfin:

JanUet
07-02-2006, 08:22 AM
Sending :bigrayz: :bigrayz: to the girls to help with the itchies and scratchies.

I will be saying Bye bye to some $$$ Next week when I take Sophie to the room of doom :shocked: Casey will tag along to get his butt squeezed too! :evilgrin:

lotsadox
07-02-2006, 11:44 AM
I'm glad everyone was okay. We're into the summer OCD licking and itching season here, too. I hear you about the $$$$$$. Everytime I go to the vet it's $200+ and with 6 I go a LOT! :sosad: