View Full Version : Austin has Blonde High Lights*NOW WITH PICS

Otto'sMom
07-04-2006, 08:24 PM
I probably should wait till I'm home to post pics, but I'll get it in writing and then take the photos if he'll cooperate.

In addition to my yardwork wasp weekend, I painted my bathroom from yuckky mossy green brown (which looks wonderful in the bedroom, but not the bathroom) to "Cosmic Cream" a very cheerful creamy yellow. What a wonderful difference it made, even the stupid globe lightbulbs look better.
Anyway, the anipals managed to stay out for most of the while....until the thunderstorm started. Buddy came in to try and hide behind the toilet, and Nosy Monkeyboy Austin had to see what he was doing. Shooed them out and helped Buddy into the other bathroom where he felt safe and congratulated myself for not being one of the dog moms who painted their dogs as well as their homes.

Got a better look at Austie's tail underside today, and Yup, he's got Cosmic Cream high, rather, low lights under his tail, accenting his butthole.:rolleyes:

Buddy, larger and much furrier, didn't get a drop on him.:scratch:

areese
07-04-2006, 08:55 PM
LOL Good ole Austin....
Once we had painters here painting and we left to get out of their way and when we came home they had washed our dog cuz she got in the paint! Not Laika (I would like to see someone TRY to wash Laika) but our previous dog, an elderly cockerpoo mix. They were all apologetic that they had let her get in the paint..
Laika says all dogs should accentuate their butthole. She believes the tan around her's and Owen's butts is VERY appealing and brings attention to that all important area, adding to their general attractiveness.

Mama S.
07-04-2006, 09:00 PM
I cannot wait to see those pictures!!!:rotfl: :rotfl:
Mama

Otto'sMom
07-04-2006, 09:02 PM
Yeah, I just can't wait to take those photos. Can you see old sister banana bread stopping by to check up on sister Susan and finding me taking photos of Austin's bung hole?:shocked:

Tex
07-04-2006, 09:27 PM
Oh so funny.....must have pics!!!!

catstamm
07-04-2006, 09:55 PM
Can't wait the suspense is killing me!!!!

Lee Anne
07-04-2006, 10:16 PM
Hmmmmm.... attractive bung holes, eh? Rowdie has some leftover blonde hair all around hers. I didn't have the heart to strip all of it out. Who knew it was going to be all the rage?:cheer2:

Patt
07-04-2006, 11:30 PM
:lol: where are the pics?

lotsadox
07-04-2006, 11:34 PM
Can you see old sister banana bread stopping by to check up on sister Susan and finding me taking photos of Austin's bung hole?:shocked:

It'll give the church ladies something to talk about, that's for sure. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jen
07-05-2006, 09:01 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Ok, so where are the pics? :D

Otto'sMom
07-05-2006, 04:10 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Anewborg/Mvc-286s.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Anewborg/c426e904.jpg