View Full Version : Duchie Does Debbie

Rae
07-05-2006, 08:38 AM
OK as many of you rknow, DH and I have bought a boat. Nothing major, just a small 17 ft runabout. We live about a mile and a half from the lake and it is just WRONG not to have one.

Well, boating makes a gal powerful hongry, so I keep some snacks in our bag with the sunscreen and other junk we take with us.

Monday- the bag was on a chair in the kitchen. Thought nothing of it, went to the store and got back.... kitchen door won't open. nudge nudge, finally get it open. "Boat bag" had been blocking door. I spy HRH slinking away under the table. yep- slinking... with just a tad of creme filling on her frosty chin.

I ask "DUCHESS WAGONER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" while I spy cellophane littering the kitchen. Some big pieces, some small... all empty. She looks at me like :ashamed: and :preggers: all rolled (literally rolled!) into one.

Seems she had consumed not one, not two, but THREE Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies. and licked the wrappers. :liplick:

She looked like the Michelin Man. And seemed to be a little miserable. So we went outside a LOT that afternoon - expecting ill effects.. but Ole Iron Tummy made it fine and now Mommy is putting the OCPs way up high.

Otto'sMom
07-05-2006, 08:54 AM
:rotfl: I just love HRH's antics. She and Otto are cut from the same cloth:rotfl:

Jen
07-05-2006, 08:55 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Come on Rae, what do you expect tempting a gal like that. Little Debbie is too good to pass up. Glad HRHs tummy was ok. I woulda been heaving after two of them I think. Truly a steel gut!

Tex
07-05-2006, 08:55 AM
That's funny!!!! She just wanted a snack mom!!

catstamm
07-05-2006, 09:36 AM
That is great....I have seen that scenariio....sooooooooo many times!!!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

lotsadox
07-05-2006, 10:52 AM
OMG, HRH does it again! :rotfl: :rotfl: Gave me a morning chuckle! :banana: :banana:

Rae
07-05-2006, 10:56 AM
OMG, HRH does it again! :rotfl: :rotfl: Gave me a morning chuckle! :banana: :banana:

Oh Patrice you should have SEEN her. Wish I had had the camera in my hand. oink oink... guilt guilt... then full - face lickies to get that last bit of creme filling!

HotDogMama
07-05-2006, 11:43 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Just be glad they weren't the double deckers!!

areese
07-05-2006, 01:07 PM
LOL Glad there were no ill-effects.

quavec
07-06-2006, 03:26 PM
Who knew HRH was such a gluttonous hussy? :rotfl:

Frzframe
07-06-2006, 03:29 PM
Now that is something I'd have to see to believe not HRH. :rotfl: Glad she has an iron tummy. :)

K2
07-06-2006, 03:32 PM
Okay K2~get your mind out of the gutter!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: I was so not thinking Little Debbie Snack Cakes~I thought HRH turned pro!!!:rotfl:
I'm glad everything worked out though.

Otto'sMom
07-06-2006, 03:53 PM
Okay K2~get your mind out of the gutter!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: I was so not thinking Little Debbie Snack Cakes~I thought HRH turned pro!!!:rotfl:
I'm glad everything worked out though.

That's where she and Otto differ. Otto has been captured on video (not by me!) doing what he does best. Buddy.:sosad:

Pokeys Mom
07-06-2006, 04:26 PM
First, congrats on the boat!!!! And second, :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for the laugh!

Mama S.
07-06-2006, 05:26 PM
Only thing better than reading this story is hear Rae tell it:rotfl: :rotfl: I was literally gasping for air!!!! Laura can write the stories and Rae can read them and I can sit back and laugh all day!!
Mama