PDA

View Full Version : In honor of JanUet...

Tex
07-09-2006, 06:26 PM
Janet....just wanted you to know, that in your honor while you were in Ohio (and therefore NOT on the DLC)...I caused as much trouble as I could!!! I knew the board couldn't be without a trouble maker for a whole weekend!!!! Just wanted you to know.

('cept I didn't make jello shots like ya'll had.....*making note for next time*...but we did have alcohol, sex talk, and a video camera!!!!)

Rafi
07-09-2006, 06:59 PM
('cept I didn't make jello shots like ya'll had.....*making note for next time*...but we did have alcohol, sex talk, and a video camera!!!!)

So where can I purchase the DVD? :rotfl::duh:

Tex
07-09-2006, 07:03 PM
So where can I purchase the DVD? :rotfl::duh:

That's a good one!!! John does have some tape of me in da bubble bath! (with very strategically placed bubbles!)

Jen
07-09-2006, 07:04 PM
Ok, upload it to DropShots! ;)

Tex
07-09-2006, 07:08 PM
Ok, upload it to DropShots! ;)

We got some good ones of the doggies too (not in da bubble bath), and tried to put them on youtube.....but they wouldn't come up. Must try again....

JanUet
07-09-2006, 08:45 PM
I'm mighty proud of ya Tex! :hug99: Holdin' up the fort while I am gone! :hug99:
There is NO reason to stop now that I am back tho! :evilgrin:

I think I caused a little riot at dinner time Saturday night....which got the ball rolling :lol:

catstamm
07-10-2006, 01:15 AM
Janet....just wanted you to know, that in your honor while you were in Ohio (and therefore NOT on the DLC)...I caused as much trouble as I could!!! I knew the board couldn't be without a trouble maker for a whole weekend!!!! Just wanted you to know.

Excuse me Georgann, WE didn't have a video camera, YOU did!!!!
Way to go JanUet wish we were there.....:hula1:

Tex
07-10-2006, 07:12 AM
Excuse me Georgann, WE didn't have a video camera, YOU did!!!!
Way to go JanUet wish we were there.....:hula1:

John did get some video of me in da bubble bath :blowkiss: