PDA

View Full Version : Our coats and ear snugglers arrived...

Jill
11-28-2005, 04:00 PM
Should I order the booties? I feel so terrible about the boys being in the snow like that. We do shovel a little spot...

Lisa
11-28-2005, 04:19 PM
We shovel too. :freezing:

If you do order the booties and they stay on their feet, you must post where you got them and what size. I've tried lots of brands and styles and nothing has worked so far.

Jen
11-28-2005, 04:29 PM
We had good luck with the first generation of Dog-E-Designs boots. Put two on Tasha (front paws) and she would have gone the whole walk but they were just fleece and one soaked thru and got too loose. So we're trying the new improved waterproof ones this year. Will let everyone know but we still haven't had any snow.....

Jill
11-28-2005, 05:19 PM
the dogedesigns ones were the ones i was thinking about.

but they are kinda pricey if they don't help, or they won't wear them.
I think they were like $19 a pair?

and Jen, I must see pics of Miss Tasha in her little booties

I am dying to get home and put on the coats and snugglers, they are going to hate me even more then they already do. :rofl:

JanUet
11-28-2005, 06:44 PM
I was at a Dachshund Meet-up on Saturday and saw this little cutie with boots on. She was walking and running in them. I asked her owner where she got them from. She told me and then told me the price....................

Ready?

Are you sure?

Okay!

$50 a pair! :huh: That's $25 a paw!:holyshp:

The were suede and Rubber!

Patt
11-29-2005, 12:43 AM
I think boots are really cute but your little guys might not like them. Possibly you could buy a very inexpensive set to see if they would tolerate them. Hopefully it works out then you can by the matching sets.

Tanya
11-29-2005, 01:37 AM
Peaches has these:
Boots (http://mrsbones.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=MBDDC&Product_Code=LB100)

She has them in red. She doesn't like them much, but she will walk in them a little. I think she just needs to get used to them.

They are really cute! I got them on sale for around $45 for 4 shoes! :banana:

LUVMYGUNNER
11-30-2005, 01:15 PM
I remember those boots Tanya--Thanks for the laugh:rofl: Sorry Peaches...