PDA

View Full Version : Took my drawing of Mitzi to show

Frzframe
07-12-2006, 09:58 PM
my dad (he's home because he has shingles - OUCH) and everyone was standing watching the kids jumping on the trampoline so I show him and Chelsea. Then I set it down on the ground leaning against the leg of the trampoline when over comes Romeo (the little neighbor girl was jumping with Chelsea) so I pet him and so does Ian. I didn't think anything about it but then Romeo pees on it!!!! :shocked: The frame and matte is ruined but the drawing is fine thank goodness. Skyler the little neighbor girl kept saying she was so sorry - she is such a sweet little girl. I forget Romeo isn't neutered and is a true Romeo. Good thing he's a cute dog or he'd be in serious trouble. :rolleyes:

catstamm
07-12-2006, 10:09 PM
Oh no...
Rule #1 never leave valuables on the ground when dogs and kids are present
Soooo sorry :sosad:

Goob
07-12-2006, 10:11 PM
Major bummer! :sosad:

JanUet
07-12-2006, 10:47 PM
:omg: How horrible!

Can the picture be washed? I mean.....EWWWWWW!

Oh heck...just hang it back on the wall and Febreeze it every once in a while :rotfl:
Nature's Miracle might do the trick!!!!!!

samandissy
07-12-2006, 10:49 PM
:omg: How horrible!

Can the picture be washed? I mean.....EWWWWWW!

Oh heck...just hang it back on the wall and Febreeze it every once in a while :rotfl:
Nature's Miracle might do the trick!!!!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Anatresia
07-12-2006, 10:51 PM
I am so offended! I can't believe my artwork was that terrible a dog peed on it!!!:rofl: :rofl:

Lee Anne
07-12-2006, 10:58 PM
EVERYbody's a critic, eh Tracy! BAD DOG!! I'm glad the picture isn't ruined!

Frzframe
07-12-2006, 11:13 PM
And for such a little dog he pee'd a river in 1 second flat cause I was standing right there when it happened. :shocked: I left the frame at my mom's house she can see if it'll come clean. I already know that some of it is stained a nice prudy yellow. :sosad:

Otto'sMom
07-12-2006, 11:19 PM
The doggie didn't pee on it to criticize it, he liked it so much he was claiming it!
That bites he ruined the matting and frame. I've got a couple of cats that like to do that sort of thing :mad: but I don't think they've ever ruined a picture.

WeenieintheWindow.com
07-13-2006, 01:53 AM
Rule #1 never leave valuables on the ground when dogs and kids are present

Dont I know it! So sorry the frame is trashed...looking on the bright side though, at least the picture isnt damaged. :( :sosad:

Patt
07-13-2006, 02:35 AM
Aww I'm sorry. I guess that answers your question on whether you wanted to keep the frame or not. :rotfl:

Tex
07-13-2006, 07:10 AM
Aww I'm sorry. I guess that answers your question on whether you wanted to keep the frame or not. :rotfl:

Good one Patt!! Sorry the frame and matte got reuined........let us know what it looks like if/when you re-frame!!!