PDA

View Full Version : Your Quesions about the Professor answered!

Goob
12-16-2005, 06:21 PM
I receive thousands of emails a day, all inquiring about the Professor Buster Brown. People want to know what it’s like to live with a Professor, what he does in is free time, where he got his PHD, etc. So here goes!

The Professor Buster Brown is two years old. He received his PHD in Mathematics at Texas A&M University. He now teaches Advanced Infinite/Non Infinite Calculus at UCSD. He is also the Dean of the Department of Mathematics at UCSD, and serves on the advising board that governs the entire UC system. His 3rd textbook is in the editing phase, and is titled Relevant & Infinite Applied Calculus. The Professor recently earned his second PHD in music at the University of San Diego, for mastery in the Piano, Cello & Harp. He accepted a teaching position at SDSU starting in Fall 2006 teaching Advanced Harp. His awards include San Diego Citizen of the Year 2004 for founding and operating “Math is Fun! Drugs are Bad!” which is an after school program for latch key dachshund puppies. There he strives to keep their eager minds focused on academics and off the dangerous streets. He also received Researcher of the Year from the National Science Foundation for a groundbreaking research paper he wrote in 2003.

In is free time the Professor enjoys reading (classics), painting, and museums. He enjoys a good steaks, oakie cabernets, brandy, and cigars. He is currently single, though does date in his free time (recently he went on a date with a certain Floridian who’s name rhymes with “assy” but that ended with her calling him a dork and storming out of the restaurant with somebody she met at the bar).

So there you have it ladies and gentlemen, DLC’s one and only, Professor Buster Brown.

http://static.flickr.com/24/57211530_a590261166.jpg

jenfer
12-16-2005, 06:24 PM
dear pofessor,
dats amazing! :shocked: i am wery impessed.

:hearts: gigi

therealadam
12-16-2005, 06:40 PM
The Professor seems to have mastered the continuous maths like I never could. Salutations! :banana:

Anatresia
12-16-2005, 08:01 PM
Dear Professor,

I heard dat opposites attract, plus your sister would be SO annoyed, so how about we go on a date? I like shopping, chasing invisible squirrels, the Garfield movie, and being told that I'm really pretty. I'm not into smart stuff, like you are, cause books are for geeks, but I'm sure we'd still get along (I'm pretty enough to make it work!)

-Miss Rigby

Professor,

You are my kind of dog. I am not into math, so much as philosophy and psychology. I enjoy trying to psych out the hoomans whenever possible- they are such simple creatures, aren't they? I also like to think about things like world domination, global warming, and the possiblility of sending a dachshund into flight (to catch pesky birdies, of course.)

Your friend,
Mr. Butters

Mama S.
12-16-2005, 08:02 PM
Tell the Professor that Notre Dame could always use a good instructor - especially such an esteemed one! Heck, I can't even pronouce some of the maths much less understand them! I bow before you !
Sandi