PDA

View Full Version : Philadelphi Inquirer article on puppy mills

blueyezz74
07-14-2006, 09:39 AM
http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/15033904.htm

Tex
07-14-2006, 09:45 AM
:omg: I watched the video.....that looks horrible!!!!!!! I hope puppy mill-running people get put in cages like that for the rest of their lives!

Laurie' s Dachshunds
07-14-2006, 11:15 AM
:omg: I watched the video.....that looks horrible!!!!!!! I hope puppy mill-running people get put in cages like that for the rest of their lives!

ITA, Tex! Those poor pups!:sosad: I bet it was smelly & nasty there!

Patt
07-15-2006, 01:18 AM
:sosad: OMG those poor dogs. It's great they have Bob Barker in their corner. They should be working with LCA, they are the ones that shut down that huge Class B dealer recently. Thanks for posting.

areese
07-15-2006, 08:28 AM
There was just an article in a local (well..Detroit) paper about puppy mills and where pet shops get puppies. I'm thinking it might really do some good cuz it listed the pet stores that got puppies from this huge operation in Pennsylvania and had how many times they've been cited by the USDA etc. What I don't get is...what good does it do for the USDA to cite them and give them violation after violation if they don't shut the the h*** down?????
But at least the article let people know if you are buying from a pet store you are supporting these horrible places.