PDA

View Full Version : bad dog!

Laurie' s Dachshunds
07-16-2006, 01:48 AM
My Lil' Sassy Baby is chewing the tabs that lock the top onto the bottom of the Pet Carriers. She chewed them off the small one & ruined it! Then started on the big one!
That' s another reason I couldn' t go to the picnic at Harmony Ranch today.

Tex
07-16-2006, 01:52 AM
Aren't those tabs on the outside of the carriers? Is she getting to them when she's not in one? I'm not thinking staight here. Just wondering. Sorry she's being a "bad dog".....maybe some new chew toys are in order? (not to reward her for chewing the carriers, but to redirect her new need to chew....)

Patt
07-16-2006, 01:53 AM
Aww too bad you missed the picnic. :( Does she hate her crate and that's why she chews on it? I guess she would be an escape
artist. :scratch:

catstamm
07-16-2006, 01:54 AM
Silly Sassy,what is she tryin' to tell ya ma???:banana:

Laurie' s Dachshunds
07-16-2006, 02:01 AM
She did this while she was out of it. They are usually in it at night & not during the day while I work. Guess she got bored.:scratch:
She has a Kong, and I also bought new rubber balls, but now she has this plastic fetish.

Patt
07-16-2006, 02:05 AM
So sorry. Bored would be a good answer. :) Perhaps more exercise to get rid of the excess energy. :goodluck:

Frzframe
07-16-2006, 08:08 AM
My first two foster boys Flash and Frankie did that!! I have no idea why because they had a ton of chews to choose from. I ended up using twine to tie them together and while it doesn't look all nice and pretty it does the trick. :)