View Full Version : Walkie

jenfer
07-18-2006, 09:52 PM
So I had to drop off my car tonite so they can check what the heck is going on with the CHECK ENGINE LIGHT :sosad: I decided to take Gi with me and we can both walk home, that way, we can kill 2 birds with one stone, so we don't have to go to the park. :hula1: The Gi was a big hit there, everyone wants to say hi to her, salespeople and service people mainly. She was too busy to check out the place than to sign autographs :rotfl: However on the way back home... it was Gi who was "walking me home" the entire way. :rolleyes: She just pulled pulled and pulled some more. No manner! But it was a good experience. :)

Tex
07-18-2006, 10:15 PM
Of course she was a hit!!! Glad you were able to kill two birds with one stone. Sending :bigrayz: for your car....hope it's nothing major.

Patt
07-19-2006, 01:51 AM
I hope it's nothing serious with your car. :crossfin: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

Rae
07-19-2006, 08:24 AM
Or Fur of course the Gi was the diva star of the show... She is irresistable.

I have found that Duchie being so darn irresistable cute gets her in to more places... this weekend she went to the hardware store and the video rental place and everyone just fell all over her.

It's that doxie MoJo.

Jen
07-19-2006, 10:55 AM
Don't you love it when big burly guys like mechanics fuss over our doxies?!?

Glad she was a hit and you managed to turn the walk home into walkies! Very efficient.

Sending car :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: !

Lisa
07-19-2006, 10:59 AM
Hope your car is an easy fix!! Glad she was such a hit (although not surprising), she is irresistibly CUTE!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Are you two doing the walk back today?

jenfer
07-19-2006, 11:25 AM
Today I have to go directly from work to pick up my car. I get off work at 5, that place close at 6. My uncle is kind enough to pick me up and drop me off, so the Gi will not go with me.

What surprise me was a lot of them actually kneel down and say hi to HER, not just ask me how old she was and such. That was cool. :) I have taken her to Home Depot (or Lowes??) before and also Staples. And also to the post office, but she was in the bag. And we got kicked out from Starbucks too. :sosad: