PDA

View Full Version : Good find on treats

jenfer
07-20-2006, 06:00 PM
This is good news for doggie owners who likes flossie. If you remember the incident that Gigi got stuck with flossie, so I was really sad about that and I found this (http://www.sitstay.com/store/edibles/chews2.shtml#EDMAG), which is perfect. First of all it's cheaper and you get more. Also you get them in 1 straight piece rather than the spiral shape. I thought that was a good find. Gigi is happy to eat flossie again. :)

Tex
07-20-2006, 06:14 PM
That's cool!!! Glad the Gigi is one happy pupper!!!! Good find!:cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

JanUet
07-20-2006, 06:34 PM
Sorry to be the one to burst your bubble Fur, BUT......Casey choked on those that I ordered from Sit Friggin Stay.com

I call them that as my shipping cost more than what I ordered!
I was fuming....Just ask Lisa.....I called her that night!

Please watch Gigi when she eats them.

I watch Casey and Sophie eat ALL their treats now!

jenfer
07-20-2006, 07:01 PM
Is that the same kind???? :holyshp:

But then she could choke on anything. I am always worry no matter what she eats. :sosad:

I could give her her big o'bone. The kind that is bigger than her mouth. :D

Patt
07-21-2006, 12:27 AM
I'm glad you found something you like for Gi. Thanks for sharing the info. :)

Jen
07-21-2006, 09:16 AM
Are you referring to the flossie seconds??

I bought some of those for Tasha and the brat wouldn't eat them--though regular expensive flossies she eats no problem! :wtf:

catstamm
07-21-2006, 09:50 AM
Hummm interesting. Maybe that is why they are made in a spiral, so your pup won't choke. I always watch my girls eat treats too.......
I think I would follow JanUets lead and toss them....it's not worth the risk of Gi chokin....:shocked:

catstamm
07-21-2006, 09:52 AM

I bought some of those for Tasha and the brat wouldn't eat them--though regular expensive flossies she eats no problem! :wtf:
That's because she's a princess, why would she eat "seconds".....:rotfl:

jessica967
07-21-2006, 01:12 PM
You will also find great prices on similiar treats at....
www.dog.com
www.petedge.com
www.onlynaturalpet.com
www.bullysticksonline.com

Happy shopping! :pbanana:

jenfer
07-21-2006, 03:07 PM

Yea, flossie seconds. Tasha won't eat them??? :confused: I thought they are the same, just not the same shape. Oh well. You can use them as book marks. lol.

I am going to give Gigi bones for now, she loves them just as much, they are big and last for a long time and Gi won't choke on them. :)

Jen
07-21-2006, 04:00 PM
The are the same thing, different shape. I have a Diva. As I recall I sent the package to Mama for Da Herd.

Jill
07-22-2006, 07:47 AM
Luckily we have never had a problem with flossies. I am very careful to not give them anything like that when we can't watch/listen for them. I buy the big bones from petedge and give those on the weekends OUTSIDE. They are a little greasy and such and they are outside bones. lol