PDA

View Full Version : Cats! People! Cry! Growl!

Anatresia
07-21-2006, 10:58 AM
Mr. Butters loves Grandma's house for many reasons, but one of those reasons is the sun porch. It is there where my two losers can stare at the people going by and (try to) bark their fool heads off (which Mommy doesn't allow), or watch the squirrels in the tree, or, on a good night, the kittens that live under the porch across the street.

It was such a night last night. The houses across from my inlaws are being torn down to put in a Walgreens. :sosad: So everyone walking by has to peek in the abandoned buildings to see what's in there. One couple was in the process of this and Mr. Butters starts his low growl at them (mind you, he doesn't growl to protect OUR house- just Grandma's).

Then, out pops a kitty! Kitties solicit cries from Butters, not growls. He LOVES cats and wants to play with them, so he cries.

Well, it was so freakin' funny. He didn't know what to do. Cry, growl, cry, growl. It was this sad mish-mash of sounds coming from his mouth. We were laughing so hard.

So I decide it's time to leave and Mr. Butters wants to find that cat. When I plopped him in the car instead of walking over by the cat, he put his head down and refused to look at me. He was no longer speaking to me, I guess.

Pretty funny evening.

Otto'sMom
07-21-2006, 11:06 AM
Neat! I love the sounds they make when they get all frustrated and excited.

Frzframe
07-21-2006, 11:09 AM
tee-hee to funny.

We just had a Walgreens go in and they bought 6 houses. It looks nice and the best part of it is it isn't even very busy.

areese
07-21-2006, 11:18 AM
Poor Mr Butters! His ONE TRUE desire was SQUELCHED!!!
Laika takes her desires very seriously too. And when she can't get what she wants...she makes sure we know she is NOT HAPPY.

Tex
07-21-2006, 11:22 AM
Deer Mr. Butters,

Dis is Joowee. I likes to cwy & growl at tings too! My mudder takes alls my funs away when she makes me stop. I feels for you. Maybe yous can git dat kitty next time!

:hearts: Joowee
(lovingly typed bys my secretawy-aka mudder)

jenfer
07-21-2006, 11:54 AM
That's so cute. When Gi sees a cat, she has to bark at it.

quavec
07-21-2006, 12:18 PM
I love it when they throw in a yawn while doing the whole bark/growl/whine thing. So :rotfl:

Jen
07-21-2006, 12:57 PM
How adorable. Poor B, no playing with the kitties for him. :sosad: Tasha's hackles go up when she sees kitties.

lizzieb38
07-21-2006, 01:24 PM
Poor Mr. B!!!! Willie says he can have one of our cats, cuz there's just too many of those silly creatures around here. He'd be sad tho, cuz he loves to rumble with all of them!!!