PDA

View Full Version : Mimi Zoomed

Otto'sMom
07-21-2006, 11:26 AM
When I got home with Austin from the vet on Wednesday, Mimi was beside herself with joy. I was rearranging the kennels so Austin could always see me (it's his job to ensure nothing materializes out of thin air to harm me while we're in the house) and it started. Zoom to the sun room, pick up the bobo that's longer than she is and run to the front door. Pause, kick bobo's ass, then back to the sun room. Kick bobo's ass again and back to the door and kick bobo's ass on the welcome mat for a solid 2 minutes. She was in rare form, and uber cute. She does this little pounce jump at you thing like she's trying to push you down so she can kiss you.:hearts:
The camera was right there, but I didn't dare move for fear of disrupting the zone she was in.

quavec
07-21-2006, 11:39 AM
That is why camera's have straps - keep that sucker around your neck next time! We want to see Mimi's domination of the Bobo!

Sounds like she might have been teasing Austin a bit? " Nannynanny boo boo, I've got the bobo! "

Patt
07-21-2006, 11:53 AM
Aww that must have been so cute. :hearts:
Looks like Mimi is finally comfortable in her "new home" and going to live her life to the fullest. :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

Tex
07-21-2006, 11:53 AM
Sounds like fun!!! I know what you mean about being afrais to move to get the camera....it's always just out of reach. Guess I need one of those strap things :scratch: .

Otto'sMom
07-21-2006, 12:27 PM
But my camera is so big and clunky it'd give me CPR every time it hit my chest.
Mimi's mommy told me she didn't really play with toys, so every time she takes interest, it's such a kick to watch her.

catstamm
07-21-2006, 12:29 PM
Awwww. Zoomies always make me laugh.....:rotfl: :rotfl:
Is it a tigger bounce?

Otto'sMom
07-21-2006, 12:31 PM
It's kind of like a fox pouncing on a mouse.

Jen
07-21-2006, 12:47 PM
I love zoomies! Glad Mimi did some happy zoomies and kicked bobo's butt!

lizzieb38
07-21-2006, 12:51 PM
Wish we could have seen it. I love when Willie kicks his bobo's ass. Poor bobo has to in for surgery tho, cuz the willer man finally got his ear off!!!