View Full Version : Rigby VS. C.A. Squirrel AGAIN

Anatresia
07-21-2006, 02:59 PM
We just went for a walk and, of course, that stupid Crazy A$$ Squirrel was out. (For those who don't know, there's a squirrel who taunts Rigby.)

CAS was at his usual tree and Rigby did her usual scream/cry/pull/jump routine to eat him. And he went up the tree and she screamed more and he came down, etc.

But there's a twist. Rigby had to be dragged away from the CAS and then carried a bit. And while I'm doing this, CAS FOLLOWS US. I am NOT kidding. That CAS followed us down the gosh-darn street. He comes running on the other side of the road, to the tree in FRONT of us, and climbs it.

Rigby, in my arms at this point, is not only screaming awful sounds, but her whole body is tensing and clenching up. She was a mess.

We move on, holding tight to my squiggly wiener. And the CAS goes to the next tree!

At this point, neighbors have come out to watch- that's how dang loud she is.

I want to shoot the squirrel myself and feed it's stupid carcass to my vicious killer.

That thing followed us almost to our house. It was ridiculous. He's asking for it. One of these days, my nasty B*tch is going to catch him and I'm not going to stop her from biting his darn head off.

Oh, and Butters was just standing next to me, watching us. When we got home, he found a caterpiller- the first one he's ever seen. He sniffed it, but it must have tickled his nose because he jumped back and was done with it.

Rigby saw the caterpiller, too, before collapsing in a heap on my lawn, too exhausted and defeated to go on.

Frzframe
07-21-2006, 03:17 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: And just where is the video of this adventure?? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jen
07-21-2006, 03:58 PM
What an adventure. I think next time, carry her a bit, get CAS to follow, then set her down and let her go for his sorry dog-taunting butt!

Tasha sniffed a caterpillar the other day. She wasn't impressed. She did go after a moth that flew in the door when I opened it.

Tex
07-24-2006, 08:52 AM
I'm sorry, but the metal image of this has me laughing pretty hard :rotfl: . Julie is that way whenever a fly gets into the house....she cacn chase it for hours!!!!
I hope the CAS eats a bad nut.....:duh:

Otto'sMom
07-24-2006, 11:09 AM
Once they actually get a squirrel, be ready for a dog with a HUGE EGO! They think they're invincible to begin with, but add a squirrel to the mix and man, they think they own the planet.
Great story though, would've loved to see it.

laura
07-24-2006, 11:58 AM
This is great! Like the showdown at the OK corral! Funny!