PDA

View Full Version : Gi at work day 2

jenfer
07-21-2006, 03:10 PM
She is here with me again. Right now she is very busy with her bone. :) We played ball again, but her paws (not sure which one) is sort of bleeding again, so we are taking a long break from that... I will just throw it somewhere close, so she doesn't have to run full force. Today, she took up the responsibility of being a guard dog... barking at everyone that comes in.

lizzieb38
07-21-2006, 09:20 PM
Glad you two gals are havin fun at work. Like I said earlier- Are you getting any work done, or are you girls havin a good time while the cats are away????:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: So glad you got to take her to work!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Kids at work day! Always thought that was a bad idea, unless it's one of our furbabies!!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

Tex
07-21-2006, 10:54 PM
I love taking Julie with me to work...and all the little old ladies that come to do water arobics just love seeing her!!!! Glad Gi gets to keep you company!

LUVMYGUNNER
07-21-2006, 11:10 PM
You didn't take any pictures??

jenfer
07-21-2006, 11:23 PM
Work has been kind of boring the past 2 days or so. So I did actually get some work done. :rotfl: And she volunteered to be the guard for the office :scratch: :rolleyes: :duh: barking at everyone who comes in... or anyone who were talking in the office next door. :faint: also including the pizza guy who delivered our pizza. She did spend some time on my lap though, so that's good. And she also spent some time with her bone. It's fun overall. Now I got a really tired wiener dog. :D

Jill
07-22-2006, 07:44 AM
Tired weiner dogs are the best! :rotfl:

Lisa
07-22-2006, 09:28 AM
Sounds like so much fun! I wish I could bring Pogo or Pixel to work with me. Pogo just loves people, I know with no other dogs around he would have a blast. We would just have to worry about his submissive peeing thing :rolleyes: And Pixel is just such a little flirt the only thing I have to worry about with him, is getting him back.