PDA

View Full Version : Scruffy's law put to the test

Frzframe
07-24-2006, 11:01 AM
First test for Scruffy's law. Sedgwick County investigators are looking into whether the shooting of a dog Tuesday morning might fall under a new animal cruelty law that went into effect July 1.
The full article will be available on the Web for a limited time:
http://www.kansas.com/mld/kansas/living/home/pets/15096151.htm

Okay this is so wrong! The investigators are "looking at the level of malicious intent involved." Come on people this guy came out of his house a shot the dog!!! :shocked:

Tex
07-24-2006, 11:56 AM
Ok, if this dog were a large, aggressive breed, I could see where the guy may have felt threatened......even then he shouldn't have shot the dog on the spot. But a Yorkie!!!!!! Come on people, reality check here. I SO hope the law comes through on this one and prosecutes this guy!!!!

Frzframe
07-28-2006, 05:41 PM
A Yorkie who wasn't even in his yard I don't think. :(

Jacqueline
07-29-2006, 12:40 AM
Sheesh, this guy needs to have his butt kicked six ways to Sunday and then tossed in jail, and smacked with the maximum sentence. He should live with my pitbull problem......what is a little barking?

Of course this was cruel and malious, and just plain nasty. I hope they hang the sucker.

Patt
07-30-2006, 02:08 AM
Hopefully he is found guilty, does jail time and a big fine. That's the only way to make believers out of 'em.