PDA

View Full Version : Fun day

jenfer
12-17-2005, 11:05 PM
We had a private agility lesson today with our trainer. Our class is supposed to be on "winter break", but we decided to do a private lesson and work on some issues and glad we did. Gigi had lots of fun...agility is her favorite thing and the trainer is one of her favorite people:heart: And to top it off she got to eat tons of cheese (don't worry, normally i don't use cheese for treats, only on special occasions). :cloud9: For "me", we learned more on waiting in startline and how to "line up" (is that what you call it?), more weave poles, more sequencing. We definitely need to work on "down", because the diva doesn't want to do a down on icy grass nor the table. And the best thing? Miss Gigi is all tired and exhausted. :D She has been taking her "beauty nap" all day. :)

Thanks for reading, just want to share this. :cart:

Linus
12-17-2005, 11:33 PM
That sounds like so much fun!! :boogie: Bailey loved the few fun runs we got to go on, I hope to start him in agility sometime soon!

Lisa
12-17-2005, 11:48 PM
That sound awesome! I am so happy that Gigi is doing so great in agility. I wish Pixel did better at it. Oh well, back into obedience for him!

I think private lessons are a great idea.

jenfer
12-18-2005, 12:11 AM
I am so glad that we are "back on track", last 2 lessons were bad and I was so disappointed. And now we are up and running again. ;) And Gigi needs to lose a few pounds :shocked: according to the trainer.

Patt
12-18-2005, 01:08 AM
It sounds like you and Gigi have found your niche. :appl: :appl: That's terrific and this is going to be good for her health as well as her mind. :banana: I'm looking forward to hearing more stories about Gigi and her agility work.

Jen
12-18-2005, 11:20 AM
:appl: :appl: Well done Jen! A tired pupper is a good pupper. And agility will be good for Gigi on so many levels I think. :banana: :banana:

lotsadox
12-18-2005, 11:32 AM
That sounds like so much fun. I'm hoping things calm down here soon so I can take Cash for the pre-agility class.