View Full Version : Molly's 1st Annual Exam

HotDogMama
07-25-2006, 06:14 PM
Molly had her 1st Annual today...... went pretty good, she weighs 15.3, her temp was fine, and she had a slight ear infection which he gave me some medicine 2x a day for a week to use. I also stocked up on her Heartguard and Frontline. They took her blood for her heartworm test, and she didn't make a peep! Got her 3 shots, and he said she was good to go..... YAY! :cheer2:

He didn't comment on her weight, I think she looks fine, I was actually thinking that she had lost some, but had gained instead..... maybe its muscle since we have been walking more? :scratch:

Jill
07-25-2006, 06:53 PM
Yay for Molly!! How does her waist look? I am sure she is just fine. From the pics you have posted of her, her weight looks great to me!

Patt
07-25-2006, 07:14 PM
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: for Molly. Good to hear she's in good health. :appl:

Sending quick ear healing :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for Molly.

HotDogMama
07-25-2006, 08:11 PM
Yay for Molly!! How does her waist look? I am sure she is just fine. From the pics you have posted of her, her weight looks great to me!

Her aerial view is like a hour glass.... she has a small gut, but doesn't everybody :D ? I'm sure if he thought she was on the chubby side he would have said something because he did talk about dachshunds and thier backs. I'm pretty sure she is just muscle, everybody always comments on how strong and stout she is.

He was also kind of surprised when he went to do her nails and I had just dremeled them this morning he said "Oh! They look good" :rolleyes:

Tex
07-26-2006, 07:51 AM
Yeah for Molly!!!!!! :way2go: on a great annual!!!!

Mama S.
07-26-2006, 11:14 AM
Greats news on the visit!!!!
Mama

Jen
07-26-2006, 12:13 PM
Excellent news!! And yes, it could be muscle weight, as long as she has a very defined waist, no problem.