PDA

View Full Version : Sassy round #2

Yolanda
12-18-2005, 08:43 AM
Work up this morning to more major "runnies". Thank goodness her vet lives 1 mile from me and allows "home calls". Poor little girl can not get a break. Got to go clean the dog room from the stinkies then off to work (the trials and tribulations of working at a departmentstore at Christmas time.). Please send prayers for little girl again

oceangirls
12-18-2005, 10:32 AM
Oh no, Yolanda! We will certainly send rayz...:rayz: :rayz: :rayz: Poor girl and poor mom. :(

Lisa
12-18-2005, 10:37 AM
Lots of :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: to the little sweetie - I hope her tummy gets better for her AND you!

Ooooh department store and Christmas! Here is a :bighug: to get you through the day as well.

Jen
12-18-2005, 10:58 AM
:rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: for poor Sassy and :bighug: for you! Department stores at Christmas are not fun!

lotsadox
12-18-2005, 11:47 AM
Oh, Yolanda, I'm so sorry poor Sassy is having problems again. Sending rayz for her speedy recovery :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: :rayz:

Oh, my, working at a department store in December. I've done that a couple of times. What a trial!

Otto'sMom
12-18-2005, 02:05 PM
I'm sending solid poop :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: mostly because I like the way that sounds. Solid poop rayz...tee hee.
Seriously, I hope your baby's tummy settles down and she can be happy.

And I also hope your store doesn't experience any holiday horrors.

Patt
12-19-2005, 03:26 AM
Oh poor baby, she has been through so much. Sending get well quick :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: and :pray:ers to Sassy girl I hope she feels better soon.