PDA

View Full Version : All Moved In

K2
12-18-2005, 01:39 PM
Yesterday was the big moving day. Thanks to my brother~we did it all in 3 hours!!!

Pippit went to my parents' for the day. Then we went to the new apartment to unpack. We played, took walks and he seemed really happy to see all the things that had been disappearing over the week. I made the bed almost right away and he perched himself there and watched the unpacking.

He did a little barking. But it wasn't too bad. I think the tricky part will be when my neighbor is leaving or coming home because our front doors are next to each other~that's when Pippit barked the loudest.

So, I haven't been posting because I've been a little busy this weekend. Still more unpacking/organizing and Pippit adjusting to do. :)

Linus
12-18-2005, 02:04 PM
Woo Hoo!! The hard part is over!! :boogie: I always find the unpacking to be the fun part! Pippit sounds like he is doing great already, :rayz: :rayz: :rayz: for continued success!

Otto'sMom
12-18-2005, 02:39 PM
Glad the Pipster is settling in.
I always wonder what the pups think when we pack up and move.

oceangirls
12-18-2005, 02:41 PM
I always find the unpacking to be the fun part!

Fun?? Hmmm :conf4: Well, I have to admit unpacking is better than PACKING (which I hate) :faint:

Congratulations to you and Pippit on your NEW HOME!!!

Lisa
12-18-2005, 02:42 PM
:congrats: WOW 3 hours is totally awesome!!

I am glad he is settling in so well. That is fantastic.

K2
12-18-2005, 03:03 PM
I have to say that I was exhausted last night~and in bed by 8:30. If anyone wants to come help us out with unpacking~stop in. :)

Goob
12-18-2005, 03:23 PM
3 hours?! that's amazing! I've been in my house for 2.5 years and we're still not unpacked all the way! :D

jenfer
12-18-2005, 03:24 PM
Awesome, I am glad you are all moved in. I HATE moving... both packing and unpacking.

Linus
12-18-2005, 05:19 PM
Before anyone thinks I'm crazy, (well, it might be too late for that) I don't pack just for the joy of unpacking. To me, the unpacking signifies the finality of the move, and no more heavy lifting! :woohoo:

isobelsmom
12-18-2005, 09:37 PM
Sounds like Mr. Pippit is doing well and fitting in. Did you buy the liver yet, so he can get distracted by that and not your neighbor or his dog? And, I forgot to ask you...do you have a squirt gun for those times when you can't get there quite fast enough.....but, water can!

Sorry, Pippit. I know, wee one, it's rude of me to tell ALL your secrets, but that's why I get paid the big bucks! :hula1: :hula1: :scratch:

Please, let me know any particular things that happen re: apt moving/living so that I can put them in that moving arena sticky. Could come in handy for others....Thanks!

3 hours...OMG.....did you feel like roadkill afterwards?

Anatresia
12-18-2005, 09:41 PM
:cheer2: yay!

Patt
12-18-2005, 10:34 PM
Whew it's over and now you two can enjoy the new place. :appl: I'm sure Pippit won't have any problems since he took part in the move and understands he's "home" now. :couch:

lotsadox
12-19-2005, 12:32 AM
Wow! All moved in 3 hours! That's got to be some kind of record! I'm glad that Pippit is settling in well. :banana: :banana: