PDA

View Full Version : Mozzarella Cheese Sticks

Otto'sMom
12-18-2005, 01:40 PM
I've been reading everybody's stories and missing my own doggies while I was on the boat, wondering what my pups next "dang I wish I had a picture" moment would be. They were back in my arms no more than 10 minutes when they pulled this:

I'd gone to Sonic to get some dinner, and ordered the cheese sticks along with my meal. Get home, *YAY* the puppies had been dropped of by my sitter!! After the initial kisses and Grrrrt barks, we all sat down in my recliner to enjoy my tater tots.
We finish the tots, and I still have all my fingers, so on to the mozzarella sticks. As I bite one, the cheese streaches out about 8 inches, and Grrrt chomps onto the stringy cheese! It doesn't break so she chomps along the line of cheese until I pull it to break it. Austin and Otto note what's going on....Grrt's getting a treat and they're missing out! Another bite, and another long string of cheese, this time with 3 dachshunds biting on it. I could barely eat it from laughing so hard! It snaps off, and Austin had some of it in his mouth, but Grrrt *yoinked* it right out! Then Otto saw his chance and grabbed the rest of the stick that I was holding! Grrrt then *yoinked* the piece that was sticking out of MY mouth! Variants of this went on for each stick, with me laughing till I had tears!

Sorry no pics, but man alive what a welcome home!

Courtney
12-18-2005, 01:58 PM
Haha, that is so funny!!! I love cheese sticks so it's no wonder all your doggies do too!

Linus
12-18-2005, 02:00 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: A video of this would have been hilarious!! That's too funny!! :rotfl:

oceangirls
12-18-2005, 02:46 PM
:rofl: If reincarnation exists, I think I would like to come back as one of your dogs. :D

Has Janet seen this? :confused: I do not remember Casey and Sophie ever getting CHEESE STICKS!!!:woohoo:

Otto'sMom
12-18-2005, 03:04 PM
:rofl: If reincarnation exists, I think I would like to come back as one of your dogs. :D

That is simply the sweetest thing anyone has ever said. I think that rates well over being told "you look like you've lost weight"....not that anyone is saying that when cheeze sticks and tater tots are on the menu :rotfl:

oceangirls
12-18-2005, 03:20 PM
I think that rates well over being told "you look like you've lost weight"....not that anyone is saying that when cheeze sticks and tater tots are on the menu :rotfl:

Calories do not exist for me over the holidays. However, it is important to recognize when the holidays are over. Stringing this rule out through Martin Luther King Day --> Valentine's Day --> April Fool's Day --> etc. is when it becomes a problem :D

Mama S.
12-18-2005, 09:10 PM
I SWEAR Hershey knows the word Sonic! He is king of the tots there! He'll kill himself getting to the truck if he hears Sonic! THat is our special trip together - just me & him! We munch on some tots together and then take the others theirs. His face is soooo sad as we leave the parking lot! I think he'd live at Sonic!
GLad you had such a joyous homecoming!!
Sandi

Otto'sMom
12-18-2005, 10:08 PM
I'm paying for it now....Otto and Grrt were both emitting a foulness from the butt area as they snoozed in the recliner next to me. It was downright rank.

Patt
12-18-2005, 10:19 PM
What a funny sight to see, everyone enjoying the stringy stuff. :rotfl: Good time had by all. :banana:

Fluffy
12-19-2005, 12:52 AM
I can just picture it now!! Too funny!!! That's when ya gotta set the camera on the timer!!! :rotfl: The mental image is just as fun though :lol:

JanUet
12-19-2005, 08:00 AM

Has Janet seen this? :confused: I do not remember Casey and Sophie ever getting CHEESE STICKS!!!:woohoo:

Nope! Not yet Kim.....But you know me! :rotfl: