PDA

View Full Version : Is NOTHING sacred anymore?!

Fluffy
07-29-2006, 02:33 AM
These dogs, I SWEAR they know how to get me...every time. I dont' know WHAT I did to Heidi this time, but boy am I :mad2: She peed ALL OVER my new comforter and sheets!! I have NO idea what her problem was tonight...she was so high strung it was unreal. I took them for a nice long walkie and she peed and peed and peed and peed. I swear she just fakes me out sometimes. Little drops here, a drop there. We get back, she goes and settles in for the night and I farted around a bit. I went back to go to bed, sat down and :wtf: my a$$ is wet. So at first I'm thinking she was being OCD about licking her feet again...BUddy used to have a pee in the bed problem so its just habit to smell it (and really with Dachsies, who WOULDN'T smell it?!). Yup. PEE!! Then I realize when I took her t-shirt off her, she was laying on the couch. DING DING DING She peed on the bed and was sleeping on the couch so she didn't have to lay in it!! Ok, she's SMRT but NOW where's she sleeping?? You guessed it, the good ole crate! :mad1: :mad1: So now, its 2:33 am and what am I doing?? Laundry. So I can hang it out and :pray: it doesn't get rained on in the night. :mad1:

jenfer
07-29-2006, 02:49 AM
I am sorry Bex. Not sure why she did that. Hope that she won't do that any more. Sometimes I must say they are "too smart". :hug99:

Alex's Mom
07-29-2006, 08:48 AM
Been there, Bex, I really feel your pain!!! Alex is much better now (now that I've learned about limiting her water intake after 7 pm) but there was many a night when I went to crawl in and *ewww*!! And as you say, she showed a definite reluctance to go to bed. I ended up buying more sheet sets as a result. :hug99::hug99: You might want to check for a UTI though, just in case, esp. if this is a new behaviour...

Goob
07-29-2006, 11:48 AM
Oh curses Bex!!!!

lotsadox
07-29-2006, 12:04 PM
Oh, yes, the lovely midnight laundry. :mad3: I've been there. Miller is currently crated when I leave because he's started peeing on the floor. I already need to replace some sections of the wood laminate floor that I just put in 2 years ago because *someone* has peed on the bed posts so often. :hissy:

Patt
07-30-2006, 02:01 AM
So sorry Becca. Trixie did that the other night on my side of the bed, so I slept on the couch.

WeenieintheWindow.com
07-31-2006, 08:14 PM
Oh yuck! I'd be miffed too. :help: Heres hoping the stains come out :bigrayz: :doh:

Tex
08-02-2006, 09:55 AM
Several months ago, John and I (and the pups of course) took a trip to Houston to visit my parents. In the middle of the night, I rolled over and my feet hit a wet spot. At first I assummed someone had peed (mine are good about not licking too much). After much investigation, John adn I came to the conclusion that Jax was having a "really good dream" and got the sheets all wet!!! Yuck!!!! The worst part was, bc we were visiting and sleeping on the air matress, there were'nt any other sheets that size in the house! I'd brought the sheets we were using with us!! It was not a fun night. So Becca.....I feel you pain!!!!:sosad: