PDA

View Full Version : Triumph #2

Linus
12-18-2005, 05:11 PM
I promise not to post every single little breakthrough with Bailey..but today's deserves it!!!:woohoo:

We went to Petsmart because his nails were WAY too long (bad mommy...). Well, it was pictures with Santa weekend and there were 10,001 dogs in there. :faint:
We made it through the groomers with flying colors and then went to check out. Because I have the best luck on the planet, we got in the line that had two returns and a drama before me, so we were going to be there awhile. :doh:

I put Bailey in a sit-stay and he did just that! Dogs came up to him, kids came up to him, people used high pitched voices to talk to him (he hates that) and he didn't move!! :banana: He got up when I moved forward, and once when a bigger dog came right up to him, but other than that he was great. No nervous whines, no barking, just calm sitting and staying!!!! :boogie: I am sooooooo proud of him!

Goob
12-18-2005, 05:14 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Good job Bailey!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

HotDogMama
12-18-2005, 05:16 PM
YAY Bailey!!! I hope mommy gives you lots of treats for being such a good boy! :appl: :appl:

oceangirls
12-18-2005, 07:00 PM
Wow - that's terrific!! Good job, Bailey!:cheer2: :woohoo: And good job, Mom - he obviously understands what pleases you :)

I promise not to post every single little breakthrough with Bailey.

I don't think anyone would mind if you did :)

Patt
12-18-2005, 10:55 PM
:way2go: Bailey for exceptional behavior. :appl: :appl:

lotsadox
12-19-2005, 12:29 AM
:woohoo: That's great! I'm so proud of Bailey and I know you are, too! Congrats on the great behaviour. :appl: :appl:

Fluffy
12-19-2005, 12:51 AM
YAY Bailey!! :woohoo: I'm so happy for both of you!!!! :cheer:

jenfer
12-19-2005, 12:56 AM
:appl: :cheer2: :banana:

That's excellent! You should be proud!!! :boogie:

Kerie
12-19-2005, 03:14 AM
Very impressed!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Oscar is not up to that yet. He "marks" in Petco!!!!

I can't really blame him. Our local Petco, the one he marks in, is the filthiest one I have been in.

isobelsmom
12-19-2005, 10:24 AM
Go, Bailey! :cheer2: Go, Bailey!:cheer2:

Extremely exceptional work on both your parts.....You Linsey for teaching him and Mr. Bailey for respecting you so much to hold that sit/stay. That IS truly phenomenal and he should get anything his little heart desires after that wonderous holding of the command!!!!!

I can just hear the thoughts of other people who had witnessed it....Why can't MY dog listen...Ummmm, because a gerbil wouldn't respect you enough to listen to you!

A wiener dog is doing that!!!!!????? Yup...and I bet you can too, sir! But only if you work real hard!

Is there a cat sound/emoticon for feeling nasty and cranky? :scratch: Maybe I just need a nap!

But....you go Linsey and Bailey...a perfect couple and that sit/stay proves it.

:congrats:

Mama S.
12-19-2005, 05:55 PM
YEAAAA Bailey AND Mommy! What a fabulous job you've done! Whooo hooo!!!
Sandi

Linus
12-19-2005, 06:40 PM
Mary, those compliments mean so much coming from you!! I want to print that out just to remind me of what we are capable of on those days when he is being a typical dachsie!!!