PDA

View Full Version : link to OScar's video debut

Kerie
12-18-2005, 06:30 PM
http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=53149&currentDate=20051218&currentTime=003030

the first one was longer and the good parts were cut off, but you still get to see Oscar in action.

there is a different video at:

http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?userid=53149&currentDate=20051218&currentTime=002302

Forgive my baby-talk voice, and the fact that I normally don't like Oscar taking the stairs!!

I'll post more very soon.

Lisa
12-18-2005, 06:51 PM
OMG! What a total sweetie! Your house is gorgeous too....and Oscar, the tail against the luggage is a familiar sound in our house.

Oscar is adorable!

Thank you for the big :D

Jen
12-18-2005, 06:56 PM
Oscar is such a cutie--even if he does get into the poo bags. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I love your house. Gee, the living room is probably bigger than my apt!

SusanF
12-18-2005, 07:07 PM
Oscar looks so cute when he knew he was in trouble. i would have trouble not laughing also! he is a cutie.

Linus
12-18-2005, 08:58 PM
What a sweetheart! The "what did you dooo...." is a very familiar conversation at my house!! He is adorable lots of :kiss2: to him!

Mama S.
12-18-2005, 09:04 PM
That is tooooo funny :rotfl: I especially loved the disappearing act when you asked what he had done!! WHo me? Nope not me! Great video!
Sandi

Michelle
12-18-2005, 10:05 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
bad boy oscar all those poopy bags all over the floor..
that was great!!,
I have to start doing videos now,,,

oceangirls
12-18-2005, 11:30 PM
I love them!! My favorite part was when you were lecturing him sternly about why it is wrong to steal poopy bags... and in the meantime he is running merrily around the room, picking up poopy bags and flinging them here and there :woohoo: :lol: He's really cute!

Dogs love the baby-talk voice, don't they? That gets lots of tail-wagging around here, too.

Kerie
12-19-2005, 01:03 AM
I am still trying to figure out what happened. Oscar was with me upstairs for quite some time. First we made the video with the ramp, while I was supposed to be making the bed. That is why the ramp was in the middle of the room. Then we went into the office and I started to shoot the other video, the one where I discovered the poopy bags. They were already like that when we got into the family room. He must have done it much earlier. But isn't it strange that he lead me in there as if he was proud of what he had done?

I didn't realize that the websight that I put these on only allows 2 minute videos. There was a bit more to the video, but you get the idea!!

Anyway, as my own newlywed gift to myself, I hired a cleaning person. She will be here in the morning, and Oscar is spending the night at my moms so that he won't get in the cleaning lady's way. She was here once before and he was a good boy, but he kept getting into her garbage bag of used paper towels!! So right now my house is so eerily quiet! Oscar went right to bed at my parents house. He'd had a bath today and that always makes him so calm. It was great not to have to scrub the house over the weekend. I spent my time organizing and even hung up some pictures but I didn't have to worry about the cleaning/disinfecting part. I've never had a cleaning person before!!!!!

Patt
12-19-2005, 02:08 PM
Neat video, Oscar is so funny about the 'bags' trick and I love his tail wagging all the time. :hearts: :hearts: