PDA

View Full Version : Buddy, good dog gone BAD

Otto'sMom
08-01-2006, 09:58 PM
I knew I was tempting fate by leaving my peanut butter english muffins on my end table within weiner dog reach. I suspected Otto would make a jump for it, maybe even Mimi who knows no boundaries where food is concerned. As you can tell by the title, I caught BUDDY with one in the hallway!!:shocked: He'd dropped it when I caught him and it fell peanutbutter side down and he stood over it, head hung low:sosad: and sooo guilty. His punishment for his indiscretion was having to watch Dolly eat it and Mimi licking the peanut butter off the floor. My official Good Dog Buddy had gone bad :(
Good thing he's such a sweet heart:hug99: and very easy to forgive.:hearts:

Linus
08-01-2006, 10:00 PM
Aww mom, its not his fault! Don't you know that things with peanut butter jump right into dog's mouths? :lol:

Sorry Buddy, next time either ask mommy or stand next to the water bowl so you can eat it faster!

JanUet
08-01-2006, 10:03 PM
:awww: Buddy in da dog house! :awww:

I gotta tell you that when I read your posts...I can actually SEE the events taking place! Thanks for the chuckle!

Patt
08-01-2006, 10:21 PM
My favorite is PB on english muffins, Buddy has good taste. Sorry no bad dog here. :rotfl:

Da Brat
08-01-2006, 10:22 PM
Nu uuuuh!! The weenies did it and Buddy was just bringin' it to you to show you he was a good boy!!! He coulda gobbled it right on up, but noooo, he was takin' it to da mommy!~

areese
08-01-2006, 10:54 PM
Nu uuuuh!! The weenies did it and Buddy was just bringin' it to you to show you he was a good boy!!! He coulda gobbled it right on up, but noooo, he was takin' it to da mommy!~

I agree!!! Now make POOR INNOCENT BUDDY his own PB muffin for being such a good boy!!!!!!

WeenieintheWindow.com
08-02-2006, 12:14 AM
He'd dropped it when I caught him and it fell peanutbutter side down

Oooh! Adding insult to injury :rotfl: I totally lol'ed when I read your story. I think its so funny when they get caught in the act, drop the stolen object and hang their head in shame. Julius does this, and it is so hard to be upset when all I want to do is laugh at him. :hug99:

catstamm
08-02-2006, 01:48 AM
I can't stop thinking about an english muffin w/ peanut butter....damn that sounds good!

Tex
08-02-2006, 07:25 AM
Funny story! I have to agree though that Buddy was just bringin' it to mudder!

Otto'sMom
08-02-2006, 07:35 AM
I might add that Buddy was headed toward the bedroom, and AWAY from Mommy who was in the living room. That was the last of our muffins too :(

areese
08-02-2006, 07:56 AM
I might add that Buddy was headed toward the bedroom, and AWAY from Mommy who was in the living room. That was the last of our muffins too :(

He was taking the scenic route.

Rae
08-02-2006, 08:36 AM
why do they always land PB (or jelly) side down??? I mean, wasn't that punishment enough? (assuming you refuse to believe he was guarding it for you until you came to punish the truly guilty parties.... )

Otto'sMom
08-02-2006, 11:17 AM
What was truly funny was that he was trying to pick it up again and keep on going with it like "Nothing to see here" "These are not the muffins you seek" Jedi mind trick going on. The plate was undisturbed, just a missing muffin, like he thought "Maybe if I'm quiet enough, she'll think she only made 1 and half muffins, not 2. She's easy to confuse and blonde. This will work!"

lotsadox
08-02-2006, 12:13 PM
I know the good dog gone bad feeling. Last weekend Scooter (who is the best housetrained dog I own) peed on the afghan in the den right in front of the DH. :shocked: