PDA

View Full Version : Molly Braggin'!

Nancy
12-19-2005, 04:09 PM
Just a little braggin’ about my girl!

Last Friday morning after I left for work, I guess Molly barked for a half hour. The big mouth that lives downstairs from me said something.

I basically told her it was no worse that me having to listen to her bump uglies with her boyfriend, but that’s for another chat group. :bleep: (Hope I didn't offend anyone with that comment)

My roommate said she heard her barking so she played with her for a bit before she left for work, put her back in her crate and she didn’t continue to bark.

I’m not to worried about her barking because her schedule was off a bit. We’ll see if there are going to be any complaints today when I get home.

AND….

I wanted to see how well Molly would do roaming around the house with no one home. So after her morning walk, I brought her back into the house and then went out shopping. I came back an hour and a half later and nothing was chewed, pee’d or pooped on! :appl: I even left my bedroom door open with dirty laundry on the floor and she totally ignored it! She was just sitting at the bottom of the stairway by the door waiting for me! I’m very proud!!:cart: :party1:

Funny part…..

So my boyfriend was over yesterday. The two of us were smooching on the couch and suddenly a THIRD tongue got involved! We were hysterical! I think I laughed for a good 10 minutes. :rotfl: Naturally, we took our focus off each other and on to her for a bit, so she didn’t feel left out!

The Christmas tree finally went up (yeah, I know, no time like the present). Anyway, guess who got a COACH collar? My roommate saw it and had to buy it for Molly. It’s pink leather with a little Coach tag, way too cute! :angel1: I’ll take some pix when I put it on her and post them.

O.K., thanks for letting me brag!

LUVMYGUNNER
12-19-2005, 04:23 PM
What a good girl :appl: --give her a hug from Gunner and Petunia.

Jill
12-19-2005, 05:29 PM
Awesome!! :lama:

Linus
12-19-2005, 07:11 PM
:way2go: Molly!

oceangirls
12-19-2005, 07:47 PM
I enjoyed it. So sorry about the "bumping uglies" :lol: Perhaps you could teach Molly to bark on command when they get too loud :D.

Way to go Molly! Some day we need to try leaving the girls out by themselves. We are just nervous because there are TWO of them. They have a history of collaborating on their mischief :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

Goob
12-19-2005, 08:08 PM
:toot: Great Job Molly!!! How bout installing a web cam so you can see what she's doing while you're gone?? :banana:

Nancy
12-20-2005, 08:13 AM
Actually, a video camera would be a good idea, this way I could leave her out and about when I'm at work.

Hum, one more thing to buy! :banana:

Yolanda
12-20-2005, 09:15 AM
Brag anytime you want. I think she did great. :banana: :banana:

HotDogMama
12-20-2005, 09:17 AM
:appl: Good girl Molly!! :cheer2:

SusanF
12-20-2005, 10:41 AM
Yea Molly! You did good little girl! I chuckled at the comment about your neighbors. I don't blame you for mentioning it to them. hugs to Molly!:hearts:

lotsadox
12-20-2005, 12:04 PM
WTG, Molly! What a good girl. My Scooter hasn't reached that stage yet and the way he's going I"m not sure he ever will. :sigh:

As far as the Coach collar goes, :mlala: I can't hear you! With 6 mine are lucky to get new web collars with our phone number on them. Even those cost a fortune when you buy 3 at a time!