PDA

View Full Version : Submissive Wetting- I can't take washing my sheets anymore!

Anatresia
08-08-2006, 10:32 PM
Rigby was doing well with the submissive wetting. She greets visitors outside, she gets ignored, etc.

Well, this past week she's had a relapse. When Paul gets out of the shower, she rolls over and cries. Strangely enough, she does this when she's at my inlaws and my FIL gets out of his shower (just the men- skank!) If they don't ignore her 100%, she pees. My MIL won't watch them overnight because the last time, my FIL got up to use the bathroom, and she peed in happiness when he came back in!

She was doing really well at home, but over the past week, she's had THREE episodes- two with Paul in the morning and one, just tonight, when I went to pick her up for her bath.

I am staying up now to get the comforter out of the dryer. She's making me :duh: and I :pray: for no more accidents.

Otto'sMom
08-08-2006, 10:40 PM
:hug99: for the frustration. Dolly has had an issue with "you've pissed me off so I'm going to pee on your side of the bed" I hate being all ready for bed and having to stay up waiting for the dryer.

ebmw1975
08-08-2006, 11:44 PM
Jake is a submissive peeer as well and both Jake and Oscar do the I am mad at you so I will pee on the bed/your clothes. So when they start w/ not looking at me or acting 'odd' they either go up in their room for the nite or they wear their piddle pads to bed and when daddy gets home he will take them off. So sorry for your bed we now have 2 sets of everything so I dont have to wait up if I dont want to.

Patt
08-09-2006, 02:22 AM
We experienced this type of behavior with one of little :angel7: 's a few years ago and it took us about a year to correct it. What steps have you taken to address the problem? I know it has been going on for sometime, but have you had her checked for a UTI? Some of the most important lessons we learned from our experience were never to look her directly in the eye, or bend over to pick her up and definitely never to administer any punishment. I know it takes a lot of time and patience, but correcting this behavior can be accomplished.

Here's a link that might be helpful.

http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/7742/training/submissive.htm

Tex
08-09-2006, 07:32 AM
Great advice Patt. Sending some anti-pee in the bed :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: !

Anatresia
08-09-2006, 07:40 AM
My husband seems to "forget" about the do not look at her or touch her rule because "she's so cute!" :rolleyes: So it's sometimes his fault.

But last night before the bath, I just went in and pick her up and as I was lifting, she was spraying.:duh: