PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Separation Anxiety Strikes Again!

Anatresia
08-09-2006, 09:21 AM
I went on the old dreadmill today as part of my workout promise. (And, yes, it sucks as much as I remember!)

Mr. Butters always lays next to me and watches me for the whole 30 minutes. :hearts: Today, I decided to put him up on the bed, for comfort. He will not jump on or off of beds, especially that one because the room isn't carpeted.

He laid like a Sphinx on the bed the whole time, just watching me (this is why I don't get nekkid in front of him!)

I got done and went to wash up before heading to the gym (damn, I'm good today) and I heard this pathetic wail- I forgot him. He was sitting there, crying like a 6 week old puppy. :rotfl: :hearts: :rotfl:

How could I not love him???:hearts: :hearts:

Tex
08-09-2006, 09:55 AM
Oh poor baby!!!!! Bad mudder for leavin' da baby on da bed where he can't get down!!!!:rotfl:

Jen
08-09-2006, 11:37 AM
Aww, how cute! Tasha likes to lay on the rug at the foot of the bed and watch over me (well, she usually sleeps) while I'm on the exercise bike.

Otto'sMom
08-09-2006, 12:16 PM
Can you burn calories on a guilt trip? POOR BABY!!!! I'll admit it, I act like a tard when I do something like that, going completely overboard like Ralphie's parents in the Christmas Story. "Can you EVER forgive me?" "You POOR POOR NEGLECTED BABY"
No one but the dogs see it (that I know of)

Lee Anne
08-09-2006, 04:45 PM
:sosad: I started to feel bad for him just READING about it! How traumatic!

Patt
08-10-2006, 03:04 AM
How nice of Mr. B to keep you company. :bflower:

Pokeys Mom
08-10-2006, 07:46 AM
:rotfl: :hearts: :rotfl: :hearts:

Who knew Mr. Butters was a personal trainer and motivational coach? :cheer: How nice of him to monitor your workout. Methinks he was just concerned about your cool-down. ;)