PDA

View Full Version : Need poop help! (kinda gross)UPDATED

Tex
08-10-2006, 07:09 AM
Once yesterday and then this morning, Julie has pooped in the house. And not just an easy-to-pick-up kinda poop....the slightly runny kind that you can't get off the carpet!!!:shocked:

Yes, this is what I woke up to this morning. I spent the first 20 min. of my day cleaning dog poop off my bedroom floor!!!!!:vomit:

I'm really hoping this is just a residual effect from Julie getting ahold of some of John's dinner the other night. She's eating/drinking normally and I haven't changed her food lately. I figure if she does it one more time, then she's going to the vet. She has her normal amount of energy....:scratch: . I don't know......

Does anyone have any good remedies for cleaning this stuff off/out of carpet????:confused: Help!!!!

Sophie and Lili's Mom
08-10-2006, 08:49 AM
Oxyclean...and somewhere I have a little spot shampooer...let me look for it today

phoria2
08-10-2006, 09:00 AM
Nature's Miracle spot and odor cleaner has worked well for me.
Sorry for your mess!:hug99: I'm sure it was just the " people food" which caused it!:please: :please:

areese
08-10-2006, 09:00 AM
Poor Julie! Poor Mommy. Hope her poopy problem resolves itself right away.
I love oxyclean for everything. It cleans my carpets so well!

Tex
08-10-2006, 10:07 AM
Oxyclean...and somewhere I have a little spot shampooer...let me look for it today
That would be awesome Zandra!!!! I'm thinking of getting one of those rug doctor things you can rent from HEB/Walmart.....but it would have to wait until Mon. when I get more money!!!!! I used Natures Miracle this morning....I'm just afraid I couldn't get enough of it out. There were so many little spots......

Poor Julie is now in "doggie jail" with Jax until I get home from work this morning. Jax has a fairly big crate that he stays in whenever the hoomans are not home due to his need to mark everything!!!!!

Lee Anne
08-10-2006, 10:59 AM
Awwww! :sosad: Poor Julie! :hug99: for you Georgann! Cleaning poop and barf... just part of bein' a mommy.

Tex
08-10-2006, 12:01 PM
Ok, carpet looks pretty good, but the SMELL!!!!! I gotta do something else here......I tried the Nature's Miracle, then I sprinkled carpet pet stuff on it, took the pups for a walk (Julie peed, but that was it), vaccuumed the carpet........sprayed pet deotorizer in the room.....opened patio door so let it air....what else can I do!?!?!??! I'm short on cash right now, which really stinks (pun very much intended). Maybe when John gets paid tomorrow, or if I can borrow the steam cleaner from Zandra......I don't know what else to do. But at this rate, I'm sleeping in the couch in the living room just so I can breath!!!!!:shocked:

Patt
08-10-2006, 12:09 PM
OMG I'm so sorry, nothing worse than that smell. Nature's Miracle is suppose to the be best for getting the odor out. Probably the steam cleaner would be a good idea. Poor Julie way too much hooman food. I hope her tummy is better soon,
if not off to the vets for sure. :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

lizzieb38
08-10-2006, 12:41 PM
I hope Julie's feeling better:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: just in case. I just hate having to clean dog poop up first thing in the morning:shocked: or better yet stepping in it on the way to the bathroom:faint:

Jen
08-10-2006, 01:36 PM
This is why I'm glad I have wood floors and a dog with excellent control. She was up at 6:15 today, 15 min before the alarm, but we had 4 poops on walkies.

So sorry you started your day that way, no fun!

Tex
08-11-2006, 09:27 AM
I think we're in the clear. Yesterday afternoon/evening-ish.....and again this morning.....Julie pooped OUTSIDE and it was pretty normal. She's bouncing around like her regular self. I'm now pretty convinced that it was just John's dinner that threw her system off. Can you believe John actually asked me if he could give her some cheese last night!?! I almost killed him for even thinking about it!!!!! Anyway, just wanted to say that she's feeling good......:banana:

Otto'sMom
08-11-2006, 11:54 AM
Glad she's back in sorts again :D

Patt
08-11-2006, 02:14 PM
Good to hear Julie is doing okay. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: