PDA

View Full Version : Very Very BAD Dolly

Otto'sMom
08-17-2006, 06:33 PM
I am so peeved at her right now! :mad: Before I let the dogs in from pottying outside I was romping with them outdoors in the heat for a few minutes. Open the door and send the herd in, and head out with the poop bags. The treat cube was by the entry into the kitchen, and I'm guessing Grrrrt got it and Dolly wanted it. She BIT Grrrrt's ear and got a nice little deep scrape into it. Lotsa blood and Grrrrt screaming while Dolly's pinning her. Dolly's mouth is so oddly shaped, I sometimes don't think she knows where the bottom connects with the top, the top of Grrrt's ear is fine, the bottom has the scrapes. I got her off of Grrrt (she had pinned her) and took Grrrt into the kitchen and cleaned her ear off and then her face. She shook her head more than once and splattered it on her, and the floor. Dolly was getting some SERIOUS DIRTY looks from me and was on her bed feeling sorry for herself.
She's getting my Calm Peeved Energy right now....although JanUet's latest video wrecked the vibe. As soon as I started laughing at it, Dolly came off her bed. I had to send her back cause I'm still not done being PEEVED.
Grrrt is fine, I gave her treats for being brave and set her on a blanket on the couch. This isn't the first time this has happened. Last time was over a year ago I think.:scratch:

Anatresia
08-17-2006, 06:36 PM
Wow!!!! That's scary!!! I wouldn't know what to do if my two decided to go for blood!

I'm glad Grrrt's alright! I hope Dolly learns her lesson!

Jen
08-17-2006, 06:52 PM
Wow, glad it ended well and Grrrt is ok and hope naughty Dolly has learned a lesson (though I doubt it).

JanUet
08-17-2006, 06:56 PM
:omg: Is my Little Grrrt okay? :shocked: I mean your little Grrrt.

:holyshp: I was shocked just reading your post.

Shall we guess that it is a yearly thing for Dolly to do?

:sorry: My video put a damper on your PEEVED vibes.

Sending my..I mean your Grrrt tons of :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

Timeout bed for Dolly!

lotsadox
08-17-2006, 07:29 PM
I feel your pain (and annoyance). When I had Bandit and Pebbles we had yearly bought with the two of them. Usually involving blood and once involving a Sat morning panic trip to the vet for a scratched eye. I"m glad it wasn't any more serious than it was. Sending :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for Miss Grrrt.

Tex
08-17-2006, 07:49 PM
Wow!! That must have been scary! My two "play", but it's only escalated to anything once. I think when Jax first got here and he and Julie were fighting out the alpha role (before I knew about Cesar), but everything came out ok. Sending some :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for Miss Grrrt!

Otto'sMom
08-17-2006, 08:35 PM
:o I've already been doing all the wrong things with Dolly: forgiving her and snuggling her on the sofa. I can't help it...Grrrt might have been trying to be too big for her britches, and she got the brundt of the deal. Everybody seems OK now, and my peevishness has worn out.

catstamm
08-17-2006, 09:46 PM
Ah poor Grrrt.....bitches always have an attitude :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Patt
08-18-2006, 03:22 AM
Quick back to the calm, assertive attitude!! :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for Grrrt.

Alex's Mom
08-18-2006, 08:12 AM
Geez, Andrea, never a dull moment in your house, is there!! :rotfl: Poor old Grrrt...I used to have to deal with this when Maxe was alive, because she would not back down to the young upstart Alex, and then Alex would decide to try and kill her (literally). no fun at all... tons of :bigrayz::bigrayz::bigrayz: for Grrrt's ear, and :hug99::hug99: for you. And :conf4: for Dolly! How's Austin doing, by the way?

Otto'sMom
08-18-2006, 08:21 AM
Austin is back going on walks with us, still a little weak in the back legs but no pain. He's off all meds and will do that wiggle worm itchy back roll dance thing that he does. He can't jump up on the sofa, which is good for him and the cats. He's got a real spring to his gait.

And I caught Grrrrt snapping at Dolly this morning, I suspect Dolly was only defending herself in yesterday's incident.

HotDogMama
08-18-2006, 08:47 AM
:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for Grrrt's ear!! Hopefully its just a yearly thing!!

Rae
08-18-2006, 10:26 AM
Wow!!!! That's scary!!! I wouldn't know what to do if my two decided to go for blood!

I'm glad Grrrt's alright! I hope Dolly learns her lesson!

I too hope Grrrt is OK and that Dolly is ashamed of herself.

And Tres - you would say "PIGBY get off him and for dog's sake Butters quit crying, you big fat sissypants!"