PDA

View Full Version : Agility brags

areese
08-22-2006, 04:43 PM
Well, we were at a three day CPE trial this past weekend.
First time I entered Owen in EVERYTHING and look what he does:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/scoutyreese/owenscpeaugust06.jpg

Qualified in 8 out of the 11. And two of the "N-Q's" were my fault-I messed up a confusing jackpot run and left his collar on :duh: for another. He bailed off the dogwalk his first run of the weekend for unknown reasons but he was just AWESOME the rest of the time.
Laika was more erratic as usual. She got 4 out of the 11. Of course she is in the last level so it is much harder but she is perfectly capable of doing it, she just wasn't wanting to focus. The hard thing is, when she runs well, she's REALLY good. She had a wonderful wonderful snooker run, taking first place and also got a first place in level 5 Standard, which is a long difficult course. Had three sets of weave poles! I don't understand her sometimes...why she can't do it like that all the time.
She won't let me take a picture of her and her ribbons. She must be embarrassed. Being beat by her little brother...
Friday I also ran a friend's sheltie, Quinn. If she had trained him not to jump over the contact zones, we would have done wonderfully. He ran nice for me, though, esp. for not really knowing me. We got one "Q" in Jackpot that she really wanted so that was cool.

Da Brat
08-22-2006, 04:49 PM
:cheer2: YAAAAAAAY OWEY!!! :congrats: You are such a good boy!!

And Ms. Laika is just moody!! Congrats to her on her 4!!

lotsadox
08-22-2006, 05:21 PM
:1jump: Way to Go, Owen! :1jump:

Tex
08-23-2006, 07:35 AM
:congrats: Amy, Owen, and Laika!!! Owen looks very handsome with all his winning ribbons. Glad ya'll had a good weekend!