PDA

View Full Version : Our favorite blankie!

Chrystyna
12-21-2005, 05:05 PM
Our dogs seem to think they're living in Alaska! As soon as there is the slightest hint that winter is upon us they all want to be underneath a blanket. Their Daddy is a HUGE Cowboy's fan, so I saw this material and had to buy it. Harley and Tex both got blankets made for them. Little Miss Priss (aka: Piper) thinks the blankets belong to her since she's always the coldest!

I had put the blanket over Tex about 45 mins before I took this picture. I was on my way out the door and needed to put the dogs in their crates. I went looking for them and this is what I found! I was shocked they actually stayed there long enough for me to go get the camera and come back!!!!

I think what I like most about this picture is each of their personalities is totally displayed in this picture. Tex is shy and is not looking at the camera. Harley's the older brother going through his "teenage" stage of life - sticking his tongue out at me. The Princess can't be bothered to lift her head or open her eyes for the picture!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d75/chrystyna_johnson/blankiekids2.jpg

Piper goes looking for one of these blankets now. It's really soft fleece and it must keep her pretty warm. Since I made them this weekend she's always under one of them!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d75/chrystyna_johnson/blankiekids3.jpg

And for those of you who need your Dane fix...
Here's Texas James taking a break from his oh so rough life :nana:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d75/chrystyna_johnson/blankietex.jpg

Mama S.
12-21-2005, 05:08 PM
:rotfl: That is so funny! I guess they do make everything bigger in Texas - even dachsies!!! OR proxies:rotfl:
Sandi

Lisa
12-21-2005, 05:08 PM
OMG, that first picture is a CLASSIC! They are all great, but that one is outstanding. I LOVE IT!!

:pinky: :pinky: :pinky: :pinky:

Otto'sMom
12-21-2005, 05:20 PM
That is just out and out precious! Sooo toasty.:hearts:

Schroeders Mom
12-21-2005, 06:31 PM
Poor Texas James, he sure looks mistreated :rotfl: :rotfl: I love the first one also, thanks for sharing :boogie:

Courtney
12-21-2005, 06:35 PM
Such a classic pic! :) Love it!!!

Goob
12-21-2005, 07:25 PM
Love that second one with Piper's little face peeking thru! :banana:

Patt
12-21-2005, 07:47 PM
Such fine pics., and you described them so well in the first one. They are all :cutiepie2ies :hearts: :hearts: :bighug: to all...

Fluffy
12-22-2005, 01:21 AM
What a gorgeous crew you have there!! I love the first picture and Texas James!! Boy, what a ruff life he has!!! :banana:

Anatresia
12-22-2005, 09:00 AM
That's very cute- i love how you described their personalities through the pic! You can definitely see them!

Linus
12-22-2005, 12:20 PM
So cute!!! :hearts: Bailey adores fleece blankets too, I can't get him out from under them when it gets cold at night!

Pokeys Mom
12-22-2005, 12:58 PM
Awwww, it is so cute to see them all snuggled under one blanket!! :hearts: All of our blankets have "gone to the dogs." I think they have more linens than we do! :rotfl: