PDA

View Full Version : I have no sympathy for him

Fluffy
08-28-2006, 05:57 PM
So I get home from work today and go to feed the dogs. I walk into the hall and there was something weird all over the floor. I was like :wtf: is that?!?! Then it hit me. It was the flower that I had saved from Ohio that we stole from dinner. It was in my Adidas bag, which someone (I'm assuming Buddy) broke into. The flower was in the side pocket so apparently Buddy has learned how to work a zipper. Well, I went about feeding them because at this point, the flower was simply shreaded. I took Heidi out right after eating and she did her stuff. Came in, took Buddy out, he did his stuff. Come back in to clean up said flower, and its GONE. Not one little piece of it left, in fact, Buddy and Heidi both walk over and start licking the carpet. You can guess what comes next. Oh yeah they both :vomit: their freshly eaten food. Buddy threw up about 4 times and Heidi (shortly after I got Buddy's mess cleaned up) about 3. Now they are both wandering around hacking, looking at me like "My tummy hurts mudder." I have NO sympathy for either one of them at this point, and I am NOT feeding them again tonight!!

(On a side note, I will monitor both of them and if they throw up anymore, yes, I WILL take them to the e-vet...Hey Kim, I could use that activated charcoal!!! :rotfl::rotfl:)

lotsadox
08-28-2006, 05:59 PM
OMG, I hate it when that happens (and it has happened to me). They eat something they shouldn't and then throw it up. It's hard to feel sorry for them after you've just spent your first hour home from work cleaning up :vomit:

Frzframe
08-28-2006, 06:07 PM
Oh no! and ewwwwwwwwww poor you. It must've tasted really good though.

K2
08-28-2006, 06:13 PM
Ewwww.......:vomit: Sounds like you have a fun night ahead of you Bex! :scratch:

Fluffy
08-28-2006, 07:22 PM
So he's been walking around hacking (not vomiting, I check each time I hear it) for the last hour. Well he started hacking again. I go to investigate right as he's nosing a shirt and a hood off my jacket over to COVER THE PUKE!!!!!! (Which I might add was all water because he drank out of the toilet):wtf: I feel bad b/c he thought he was bad for :vomit:ing, but dang dog!! Maybe he's smarter than I thought afterall!!

jenfer
08-28-2006, 07:34 PM
Laundry time too? They just like so much to eat whatever is on the floor. And the sad thing is they don't learn!

Fluffy
08-28-2006, 08:01 PM
:wtf: If that's not bad enough, he just ate toilet paper and threw that up! This time he was successful in burrying it....WITH MY JEANS!!!!!! Give me strength this is going to be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG night!!!!!!!!

Jen
08-28-2006, 08:11 PM
Oh boy, puke puke puke hide puke, puke....eat paper, puke. Maybe he needs to go out and eat some grass. What kind of flower was it? Maybe you should see how toxic it might be.....

Sending tummy :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for the naughty puppers and :hug99: :hug99: for you!

Patt
08-28-2006, 08:16 PM
I agree with Jen, you should check to see if the flower is toxic. This is probably the reason he's doing all this.
Where was the Adidas bag left? Sorry but I don't think he's a bad dog.

Tex
08-29-2006, 07:51 AM
Oh Becca, sounds like a rough night. Hope everything turned out ok.........how's everybody this morning?

Jen
08-29-2006, 01:55 PM
Yes, how about an update Bex? Everyone ok this am?

Fluffy
08-29-2006, 11:23 PM
Sorry I forgot to update!! Everyone is good as new today. Heidi only threw up about 3 times and Buddy didn't throw up again after the TP incident. They are back to their good ole selves today, thank doG!! Thanks for the concern!!

Pokeys Mom
08-30-2006, 12:16 AM
:faint: Dear Sod, Fluffers! I'm glad everyone is OK. You must be exhausted!!