PDA

View Full Version : When the dogs are away...

Courtney
08-29-2006, 03:08 PM
Miss Molly roams the house. (And Tina does too.) It's so funny how they always know when all the dogs are either crated or outside. The sound of their feet plunking down in the hallway when they hop over the baby gate is unmistakable. A couple times, we've left the house, and as we're backing out of the driveway we see Molly looking at us through this window. Adam thinks she is saying goodbye to us...I think she is the lookout and gives the all-clear to everyone when we leave that it's party time! :rotfl:

Adam took this picture on Sunday when he was sitting at the dining room table and the dogs were all crated. I just think it is too precious!

http://static.flickr.com/67/226377479_9aabecf6a3.jpg

quavec
08-29-2006, 03:11 PM
I love it when cats snooze in the sun! I really wish we could get a cat....darn it.

Lee Anne
08-29-2006, 03:21 PM
Cute! A cat would be a nervous wreck at our house!

Anatresia
08-29-2006, 03:23 PM
That IS adorable!

Mr. Butters is in LOVE with cats. He just can't get enough of them. He keeps begging me for one, but I'm allergic.

When we were at my parents' camper, my stupid sister (yes, Kim, YOU) brought her cat, despite my tremendous allergies, and Mr. Butters about peed himself, he was so excited.

He stared at the cat, crying and howling. And the cat's like, "What do you expect me to do?" She just yawned and looked away. He was in agony.

I can imagine cats living with dachshunds would not be too amused by their canine's clever antics.

Dijon04
08-29-2006, 05:04 PM
mikey lived with 6 cats....none of whom were his biggest fans....my poor baby just wanted to play and they'd want nothing to do with him.....

Lisa
08-29-2006, 05:06 PM
What a cutie!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Frzframe
08-29-2006, 05:23 PM
That is such a cute photo! :) My cat is brave enough to face down 5 dachshunds at once and she has no claws!!! Well, I never said she was a bright one. :rotfl:

Otto'sMom
08-29-2006, 06:21 PM
While Austin was at the vet's my kitties were out and about in a hot minute. They practically celebrate when he's crated.
I'd had great cat/dog relations till Austin came into the picture. Now they stay behind the baby gates and up high to get away from him.:sosad:

Patt
08-30-2006, 04:13 AM
I think that is a beautiful pic. :hearts: I'm a real kitty lover. :hearts:

Tex
08-30-2006, 07:20 AM
I'd had great cat/dog relations till Austin came into the picture. Now they stay behind the baby gates and up high to get away from him.:sosad:
Hence resulting in broken pieces on the floor of formerly precious objects from on top of the fridge, right?

Cute pic! John wants a cat......I like kitties and all, but I'm happy with my puppers!!!:hearts: