PDA

View Full Version : Harness

Almost Doxie
08-30-2006, 03:13 PM
I know it is on here somewhere because i have seen it but i can't find it. I need some kind of a harness for Sabrina. Incredibly at 14 she has never been on a walk. I think a harness is the best way to go. I know one of the rescue groups had something that looked like a fantastic harness but i can't remember what it is called or who had it....can someone help my failing memory?

Jill
08-30-2006, 03:26 PM
I think your talking about the Hug A Dog:

http://www.hug-a-dog.com/hugadog.htm

Rae
08-30-2006, 04:11 PM
that is April Scott's company and she donates a percentage of her earnings to rescue. If you are going to a meet up anytime soon ask if she will be there and she will measure Sabrina herself... whatever you do, don't let a man measure her (no offense, guys)... DH measured Duchie for hers while I was on the phone giving him specific instructions.

he used a stanley metal tape.

men!

Alex's Mom
08-30-2006, 04:15 PM
whatever you do, don't let a man measure her (no offense, guys)... DH measured Duchie for hers while I was on the phone giving him specific instructions. he used a stanley metal tape. men!

Ummmm, Rae...sadly, I don't sew, and don't own a cloth tape measure...so guess what I used to measure Alex?? :please: The worst part was convincing her that the tape measure wasn't going to eat her...scared her to death!!! but oddly enough, the harness actually fit!