View Full Version : Please little foster boy needs mega rayz

Frzframe
09-01-2006, 11:39 AM
I got a phone call from my vet today saying that the animal shelter brought in a 12 lb red smooth boy who was picked up as a stray. He is around a year old and has parvo. The shelter could not afford to treat him so my vet called me to see if CCDR would take him because she didn't want to give up on him. Even though we are really low on funds CCDR is taking him and are praying he pulls through but right now no one knows if he'll make it. :( It's going to cost us $75-80 a day to treat him and he'll be there for at least 4 days maybe longer if he can pull through.

This makes me so sad that something that is mostly preventable wasn't done for this baby and now he's paying the price for his stupid owners. :(

Anatresia
09-01-2006, 11:43 AM
:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

Where can I donate? <nevermind- found the link myself>

Frzframe
09-01-2006, 12:19 PM
I forgot to add if he pulls through he'll be my foster baby. :)

lotsadox
09-01-2006, 12:24 PM
It's always so sad that the puppers pay the price for the neglect of their humans. Bless CCDR for helping him out. He'll be in my :pray: :pray: :pray: Sending tons of :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz:

Otto'sMom
09-01-2006, 12:42 PM
Add my super duper awesome anti stoopid previous owners:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: to the mix.

areese
09-01-2006, 12:44 PM
:pray: :pray: :pray: and :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: for the poor boy...

Patt
09-01-2006, 12:48 PM
Sending positive thoughts, :bigrayz: :bigrayz: and :pray: :pray:ers for this little guy that he will be on the road to recovery soon.

lizzieb38
09-01-2006, 02:28 PM
Sending lots of:pray: :pray: :pray: and:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: that the little guy pulls through!

Frzframe
09-01-2006, 02:40 PM
He now has a name, Rocky. I had to pick one for him so he could get an ID number. Boy, I hate coming up with names. But, I chose Rocky since he is fighting for his life. Not very original but oh well it can be changed once he gets well. :)

Rae
09-01-2006, 03:22 PM
I had a black and tan boy named Rocky several years ago, but my fiancee (Satan) gave him to his girlfriend.

yes, you read that right. long story and I found out "later".

laura
09-01-2006, 03:38 PM
I will donate too, but I don't have the link?

Mama S.
09-01-2006, 03:44 PM
Been there done that. 3 days after we got Oscar - he was diagnosed with Parvo. He was dumped in the woods with a mixture of other puppies. His littermate (?) died the day he was diagnosed:sosad: One more reason to like some dogs better than some people.
Mama

Frzframe
09-01-2006, 04:05 PM
I will donate too, but I don't have the link?

Thanks so much Laura. Here's the link. http://www.c2cdr.org/index_fundraising.html

Please be sure to let them know it's for the little boy in KS who as parvo. :hug99:

Tex
09-02-2006, 01:20 PM
Sending mega get-well:bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: and lots of :pray: :pray: :pray: for Rocky! I think his name fits him well. Please keep us updated on this little guy. Thank you for being his rescue :angel7: .

Bella's Mom
09-04-2006, 07:15 PM
Lot's of :bigrayz: :bigrayz: :bigrayz: coming Rocky's way. I hope he recovers and can start his new life with people who care for him. :pray: